Remember the one you love by placing a memoriam notice in the Evening Gazette Evening Gazette is the name of several local newspapers:
tr.v. com·mem·o·rat·ed, com·mem·o·rat·ing, com·mem·o·rates
1. To honor the memory of with a ceremony. See Synonyms at observe.
2. To serve as a memorial to. special anniversaries. Please note, we need your notice one day prior to publication date. For further details telephone 01642 252525 or visit our office on Borough Rd, M'bro or book on-line www.gazettelive.co.uk/familynotices CUTLER Robert Your presence we miss, your memory we treasure, Loving you always, forgetting you never. Jean, Anne and families. xxxx DALTON Dalton, city (1990 pop. 21,761), seat of Whitfield co., extreme NW Ga., in the Appalachian valley; inc. 1847. It is a highly industrialized city in a farm area. Bill Died May 1, 1999. A dear husband and father.
Years go by but memories stay, Loved and remembered every day. Missed always by loving wife Mary and Family.
DAVIES Mark Our dearest Mark, 4 years today, our love and missing you will never cease.
We hold you close within our hearts, And there you shall remain, To walk with us throughout our lives, Until we meet again. From Mum, your loving family and many friends. xx LEEMING Charles In loving memory of our dear brother, killed in Korea 60 years ago today. All our love from all your loving family. xxx PEARCE Edith A dearly loved Mam and Grandma, died one year ago today. Your presence we miss, Your memory we treasure, Loving you always, Forgetting you never. Love, Ann, Tony, Grandchildren and GreatGrandchildren. xx WINTER Ruth Taken too soon.
Ours is just a simple prayer, God bless bless
tr.v. blessed or blest , bless·ing, bless·es
1. To make holy by religious rite; sanctify.
2. To make the sign of the cross over so as to sanctify.
3. To invoke divine favor upon. and keep you in His care. Love always, Tom, Jack, Cham and Cam and Families xx YOUNG Malcolm We thought of you today, But that is nothing new, We thought of you yesterday, And will tomorrow, too.
Missing you always. Sheenagh, John, Spencer and Ryan.
YOUNG Malcolm Dad, they say there is a reason, They say that time will heal, But neither time nor reason, Will change the way we feel.
For no one knows the heartache, That lies behind our smiles, No one knows how many times, We've broken down and cried, We want to tell you something, So there won't be any doubt, You're so wonderful to think of, But so hard to be without.
Love, Sue. xxx