I want to get involved: creating a chapter.Are you interested in nursing informatics Nursing Informatics is a specialty of Health care informatics which deals with the support of nursing by information systems in delivery, documentation, administration and evaluation of patient care and prevention of diseases. ? Hospice? Pediatric pediatric /pe·di·at·ric/ (pe?de-at´rik) pertaining to the health of children.
Of or relating to pediatrics. oncology oncology /on·col·o·gy/ (ong-kol´ah-je) the sum of knowledge regarding tumors; the study of tumors.
Whatever your nursing passion may be, Georgia Nurses Association (GNA GNA Ghana News Agency
GNA Globewide Network Academy
GNA Georgia Nurses Association
GNA Galanthus Nivalis Agglutinin
GNA Grand National Alliance (Pakistan)
GNA Greater Nanticoke Area ) can help you connect with your peers locally and across the state. Becoming involved in your professional association is the first step towards creating your personal career satisfaction and connecting with your peers. Now, GNA has made it easy for you to become involved according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. your own preferences.
Through GNA's new member-driven chapter structure, you can create your own chapter based on shared interests where you can reap the benefits of compelling experiences, essential learning and powerful resources.
The steps you should follow to create a NEW GNA chapter are below. (If your new chapter is transitioning from an old District, please contact the membership development committee or your regional coordinator directly for assistance.) If you have any questions, contact the membership development committee or GNA headquarters, contact information can be found at www. georgianurses.org.
1. Obtain a copy of GNA bylaws The rules and regulations enacted by an association or a corporation to provide a framework for its operation and management.
Bylaws may specify the qualifications, rights, and liabilities of membership, and the powers, duties, and grounds for the dissolution of an , policies and procedures Policies and Procedures are a set of documents that describe an organization's policies for operation and the procedures necessary to fulfill the policies. They are often initiated because of some external requirement, such as environmental compliance or other governmental from www.georgianurses.org.
2. Gather together a minimum of 10 GNA members who share similar interests.
3. Select a chapter chair.
4. Chapter chair forms a roster to verify roster as current GNA members. This is done by contacting headquarters at (404) 325-5536.
5. Identify and agree upon chapter purpose.
6. Decide on chapter name.
7. Submit information for application to become a chapter. Information to be submitted includes the following:
* Chapter chair name and chapter contact information including an email,
* Chapter name,
* Chapter purpose, and
* Chapter roster.
8. The application will then go to the membership development committee who will forward it to the Board of Directors. The Board will approve or decline the application and notify the applicant of its decision.