I only have beats for you.
Hey, you Hey, You is the debut EP of Japanese band Mono. Track listing
out there! This is your heart talking. I'm down here--inside chest. You can't see me, but you can feel me working. Put your hand on your chest. Can you feel me beating? That thump-thump you feel is me. I beat about seventy times a minute. That's more than 100,000 times a day! I've been with you your whole life, and I'm the only heart you have. I have a very important job to do.
Did you know that I'm a muscle about the size of your fits? You have other muscles in your body, too. The muscles in your legs you walk. The muscles in your face help you smile. All of your muscles depend on me, and you, to keep them healthy and working well.
I pump this blood all through your body. Each part of your body needs fresh, healthy blood. Take a deep breath so that your chest swells up like a balloon. When you breathe in Verb 1. breathe in - draw in (air); "Inhale deeply"; "inhale the fresh mountain air"; "The patient has trouble inspiring"; "The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well"
inhale, inspire fresh air, I squeeze together and pump blood into your lungs. The blood gets refreshed re·fresh
v. re·freshed, re·fresh·ing, re·fresh·es
1. To revive with or as if with rest, food, or drink; give new vigor or spirit to.
2. from the air you breathed in. Then I pump the blood through your body.
It takes less than one minute for the blood to travel around your whole body and return to me. When it comes back, I pump the used blood to your lungs for fresh air. Then it starts traveling all over again. This process is called circulation.
In order for me to be healthy, I need your help. You need to exercise. I pump about five liters of blood each minute, so i need to be strong! Does exercising sound boring to you? I bet running, swimming, walking, inline skating skating: see ice skating; ice dancing; roller skating.
Sport in which bladelike runners or sets of wheels attached to shoes are used for gliding on ice or on surfaces other than ice. , dancing, and biking don't sound boring! When you do some of these things "These Things" is an EP by She Wants Revenge, released in 2005 by Perfect Kiss, a subsidiary of Geffen Records. Music Video
The music video stars Shirley Manson, lead singer of the band Garbage. Track Listing
1. "These Things [Radio Edit]" - 3:17
2. , you make me work harder and pump faster.
For a good workout Workout
Informal repayment or loan forgiveness arrangement between a borrower and creditors.
1. The process of a debtor's meeting a loan commitment by satisfying altered repayment terms. , choose something that you would have fun doing. Start by stretching, or warming up your muscles. This helps them get ready to work. Then exercise for about twenty minutes. Finish by cooling down Cooling down is the term used to describe an easy, full-body exercise that will allow the body to slowly transition from an exercise mode to a non-exercise mode. Depending on the intensity of the exercise, cooling down can involve a slow jog or walk, or with lower intensities, and doing more stretches. This helps your muscles relax. I need a good workout about every other day to get fit and stay fit. But wait! Make sure your fun exercise is OK with your parents and your doctor before you start.
If you live to be seventy-four years old, I will beat about 2.7 billion times during your life! I can't ride a bike or put on inline skates, but you can! When we work together as a team, we make a healthier you.