I am against drone attacks, says PM.Malakand Division Malakand Division was an administrative division of the North-West Frontier Province of Pakistan, until the reforms of 2000 abolished the third tier of government.
The shedding of blood, especially the injury or killing of people.
Noun 1. in Swat. He said that Army would finish its offensive against the Taliban and ensure peace in the trouble-hit region. He said that no one would be allowed to challenge the writ of ENTRY, WRIT OF. The name of a writ issued for the purpose of obtaining possession of land from one who has entered unlawfully, and continues in possession. This is a mere possessor action, and does not decide the right of property.
2. the state at any cost adding Taliban tried to challenge it but we will stop them now. PM said that Militants by challenging the writ of state forced government to take extreme measure and they didnt leave any choice except military action. He told the conference that APC (1) (American Power Conversion Corporation, West Kingston, RI, www.apcc.com) The leading manufacturer of UPS systems and surge suppressors, founded in 1981 by Rodger Dowdell, Neil Rasmussen and Emanual Landsman, three electronic power engineers who had worked at MIT. was a show of national unity. There were no differences and no Sindhi, Balochi, Punjabi or Pakhtoon, they all spoke with one voice for Pakistan. "Government and Pakistan army The Pakistan Army (Urdu: پاک فوج) is the largest branch of the Pakistan military, and is mainly responsible for protection of the state borders, the security of administered territories and defending the national interests of Pakistan needs nations support in this tough time. Islam has nothing to do with extremism", PM said. He said that the IDPs have sacrificed for Pakistan therefore it is our responsibility as a nation to send them message that the whole country is standing behind them. Nation should help them generously. PM urged the Ulema and Mashaikh to play their role in projecting true image of Islam and to counter extremism and terrorism. "The Ulema has played an important role in Pakistans creation and now again it is time that they stand united to protect the country from all challenges. Terrorism has neither any religion or region, as the terrorists can strike anywhere, anytime", PM pointed. "No religion preaches violence or bloodshed. Islam is a true religion that has always abhorred violence and spoken of tolerance, understanding and brotherhood", PM stressed. "Some of the terrorists that are caught, wrongly quoting Quranic verses and Hadis to support their views, that brings a bad name to the religion and the Muslims as a whole. We are converted people with preaches and not with terrorism", PM highlighted. "It is the responsibility of every Pakistani, whether he was a common man, a politician or a government servant to reach out to the displaced people and help them in whatever way it is possible urging we are proud to be Pakistanis", PM maintained. On the occasion, Federal Minister for Religious Affairs Hamid Saeed Kazmi said that we are fighting a war with militants who are disrupting peace in the region. He stressed that some anti state elements in the name of Islam are projecting negative scenario of Islam adding children carrying weapons on their shoulders think they are on a mission of Jihad jihad: see Islam.
In Islam, the central doctrine that calls on believers to combat the enemies of their religion. According to the Qur'an and the Hadith, jihad is a duty that may be fulfilled in four ways: by the heart, the tongue, the hand, . He said that drone attacks have already taken numerous lives adding government is committed to wipe off the menace of terrorism and extremism from the country. He said that we must give a befitting be·fit·ting
Appropriate; suitable; proper.
Adj. 1. response to US drone attacks rather than killing our own people. Later while talking to Noun 1. talking to - a lengthy rebuke; "a good lecture was my father's idea of discipline"; "the teacher gave him a talking to"
rebuke, reprehension, reprimand, reproof, reproval - an act or expression of criticism and censure; "he had to journalists after the conference, PM said that we have time to time said that drone attacks are counterproductive because it diverts the military operation and is also causing problem for the civil administration. "Personally I am against drone attacks hoping that US would review its policy towards drone strike in country tribal areas Tribal Areas can refer to:
- Federally Administered Tribal Areas in Pakistan
- Provincially Administered Tribal Areas also in Pakistan
- Tripura Tribal Areas Autonomous District Council in India
- List of U.S. state and tribal wilderness areas
(THROUGH ASIA Asia (ā`zhə), the world's largest continent, 17,139,000 sq mi (44,390,000 sq km), with about 3.3 billion people, nearly three fifths of the world's total population. PULSE)
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Frontier Star (Northwest Frontier Province, Pakistan)|
|Date:||May 19, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Intl community should come forward to assist in eliminating the common threat of Extremists: President, PM.|
|Next Article:||COAS meets Sarkozy: France wants Pakistan to be its strategic partner.|