Human resources.Ceridian, a provider of managed human resource solutions, has signed an agreement with Softscape, a provider of Web-based human capital management (HCM HCM hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. ) and case management solutions. Under the agreement, Minneapolis-based Ceridian's Web-based HR/payroll solution customers will have access to Softscape's award-winning HCM suite, empowering organizations to more effectively measure the performance and development of their people.
"In the HRMS HRMS Human Resource Management System
HRMS High Resolution Microwave Survey (SETI, Project Phoenix)
HRMS High Resolution Mass Spectroscopy
HRMS High Resolution Molecular Spectroscopy
HRMS Human Resources Management Specialist outsourcing (1) Contracting with outside consultants, software houses or service bureaus to perform systems analysis, programming and datacenter operations. Contrast with insourcing. See netsourcing, ASP, SSP and facilities management. marketplace, vendors that wish to appeal to sophisticated buyers need to offer performance and compensation management functionality," said James Holincheck, research director at Gartner. "Companies are looking for Looking for
In the context of general equities, this describing a buy interest in which a dealer is asked to offer stock, often involving a capital commitment. Antithesis of in touch with. a single vendor that can provide a full range of HR solutions in order to gain efficiencies of scale with cost and management."
Through its agreement with Wayland, Mass.-based Softscape, Ceridian will offer customers solutions to manage all of their HCM needs. Solutions once available to only the largest employers are now available to Ceridian's mid-market customers through an affordable, flexible platform that can be rapidly deployed.
The HCM suite includes:
* Performance & Goal Management to streamline the performance review process and align employee goals with corporate objectives.
* Incentive Management to calculate and manage financial rewards.
* Succession Planning Management Succession Planning
In organizational development, succession planning is the process of identifying and preparing suitable employees through mentoring, training and job rotation, to replace key players — such as the chief executive officer (CEO) — to track top performers for promotion.
* 360 Feedback to highlight strengths and gaps in employee performance through peer review.
* Competency COMPETENCY, evidence. The legal fitness or ability of a witness to be heard on the trial of a cause. This term is also applied to written or other evidence which may be legally given on such trial, as, depositions, letters, account-books, and the like.
2. Management to manage competency categories, activities, and behaviors for defined competencies.
* Learning Management to manage employee education, courseware, and certification.
Web: www.ceridian.com; www.softscape.com