How to Get Rid of Acne Scars
The term ''scarring'' means a fibrous process in which new collagen is laid down to cure an injury. It is basically common in acne conglobata and acne fulminans. It can also be a long term result of infantile acne. Acne breakouts are caused by a various environmental, gene, and age factors, even stress. Acne or pimples affects almost everybody.The term ''scarring'' means a fibrous process in which new collagen is laid down to cure an injury. It is basically common in acne conglobata and acne fulminans. It can also be a long term result of infantile acne. Acne breakouts are caused by a various environmental, gene, and age factors, even stress. Acne or pimples affects almost everybody.
Acne scars can be desolating to their self esteem and outward appearance. In the easiest terms, scars form at the site of an injury to tissue. They are the discernible reminders of injury and tissue repair. In the case of acne, the injury is caused by the body''s inflammatory retroaction to sebum, bacteria and dead cells in the plugged sebaceous follicle. Many individuals will deal with aplomb issues due to their scars.
Post acne scars is one of the universal cosmetic problem and consequent from neglected acne or improper treatment. Post acne scars are absolutely a preventable condition which could have been prevented by simple advise from your dermatologist. It is now not as easy to efface these permanent scars , pits and blemishes.
After an acne lesion has healed, it may leave a red or hyper-pigmented mark on the skin. This is actually not a scar, but rather a post-inflammatory variation. Acne scar removal can be by dermabrasion. This is a technique where the top layers of the skin are removed with the use of a machine which literally excoriates the skin. Chemical peels are one more choice for acne scar removal. This works much the same as dermabrasion, but instead of machinery, chemicals are used to abrade the top layer of skin.
Acne removal laser treatments are comparatively painless, have no down time, and are should only be executed by experienced medical staff. Laser acne treatments normally last between fifteen minutes and one hour. There is no pain or down time for this maneuver. Acne scar removal is treated in much the identic way as fine line and wrinkle removal.
Lasers encourage new collagen growth, filling scars from the inside out. Brown and red discoloration left from acne scars are removed by treatments same to the removal of pigmented lesions and vascular lesions. Another drastic acne scar removal approach is punch grafts. This is a process where small skin grafts are taken and used to supersede scarred skin. This acne scar removal technique is usually used to remove deep acne scars.
Treatment for Acne scars
· Micro-dermabrasion is an acne scar treatment alike to dermabrasion but a suction tool is used with a rude tool or crystal blasting tool.
· Punch grafts is a procedure for removing scars. These are small portions of skin that are taken from one part of your body and inculcated where deep holes have occurred.
· Steroid injection directly into the scars may sometimes result in scar improvement. Doctors combine the steroid injects with surgery to reduce the size of scarring, but that is in selected patients.
· Chemical peels are often used to minimize sun-damaged skin, irregular pigment, and superficial scars.
· Soft tissue fillers is used to elevate depressed scars. A small amount of bovine collagen, collagen-related fillers, polymer implants or a patient''s own fat is interlarded below the surface of the skin, raising the depressed area.