Holistic View Of The Nondestructive Test NDT Industry Along With The Revenue Forecasts For The Various NDT Techniques, Latest Technological Developments, And Market Trends In The Industry.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c45893) has announced the addition of "World Nondestructive non·de·struc·tive
Of, relating to, or being a process that does not result in damage to the material under investigation or testing.
non Test Equipment Markets" to their offering.
Quality control is a necessary evil, and inspection is most often viewed as a non-value adding activity. But, the fact that manufacturers are bound by stringent industry specifications, and standards to supply high quality products in order to keep in pace with the ever growing competition has driven the need to do testing. This has opened up plethora of opportunities for Nondestructive Test (NDT NDT Newfoundland Daylight Time ) equipment manufacturers and the various techniques such as ultrasonics ultrasonics, study and application of the energy of sound waves vibrating at frequencies greater than 20,000 cycles per second, i.e., beyond the range of human hearing. , surface inspection, eddy current Eddy current
An electric current induced within the body of a conductor when that conductor either moves through a nonuniform magnetic field or is in a region where there is a change in magnetic flux. It is sometimes called Foucault current. , etc have gained importance and significance. Hence it becomes extremely imperative to have a better understanding of the NDT equipment market and the various techniques involved, and also the product positioning holds the key to success for any product, especially in a highly competitive and growing market like this. A solid understanding of the NDT equipment market has made it possible for Frost and Sullivan to identify the applications offering greatest growth potential for in the next few years. This is likely to enable clients to focus the marketing, branding, product development and position efforts in that area, and the knowledge of the NDT equipment market is certainly essential for companies in their decision making process if they intend to grow in business in the near future and to tap the untapped potential opportunities in the marketplace.
This analysis focuses on various NDT techniques such as ultrasonic ultrasonic /ul·tra·son·ic/ (-son´ik) beyond the upper limit of perception by the human ear; relating to sound waves having a frequency of more than 20,000 Hz.
1. , surface inspection, eddy current, visual inspection, and radiography radiography: see X ray. and provides forecast for revenues for these segments from 2006 to 2012. The forecasts will help companies design marketing strategies according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the changing scenarios during the forecast period. The promotional efforts of market participants The term market participant is used in United States constitutional law to describe a U.S. State which is acting as a producer or supplier of a marketable good or service. When a state is acting in such a role, it may permissibly discriminate against non-residents. can be aligned to maximize sales and profits. Further, the research provides a global perspective on the market and complete valuable information on the competitive landscape of these different techniques and in each of these markets; an in-depth competitive analysis is performed identifying major players and their strengths. For these markets, players seeking market opportunities to grow their companys revenues, profitability, market share and brand name, competitive information is of primary importance to size the relevance of the opportunities offered and design the appropriate business development strategy. The research also provides an extensive and an intensive view of the market trends in each segment as well as the industry as a whole and provides insights on the current trends and developments in the industry.
Expert Frost & Sullivan analysts thoroughly examine the following market sectors in this research:
- Ultrasonic Inspection Equipment
- Surface Inspection Equipment
- Eddy Current Equipment
- Visual Inspection Equipment
- Radiography Equipment
The following technologies are covered in this research:
- Non Destructive Testing In destructive testing, tests are carried out to the specimen’s failure. These tests are generally much easier to carry out, yield more information, and are easier to interpret than nondestructive testing.
- Ultrasonic Testing In ultrasonic testing, very short ultrasonic pulse-waves with center frequencies ranging from 0.1-15 MHz and occasionally up to 50 MHz are launched into materials to detect internal flaws or to characterize materials.
- Liquid Penetrant pen·e·trant
Penetrating; piercing: a penetrant wind from the north.
Something that penetrates or is capable of penetrating. and Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Eddy Current, and Visual Inspection
This Frost & Sullivan research service entitled World Nondestructive Test Equipment Market provides a holistic view of the NDT industry along with the revenue forecasts for the various NDT techniques, latest technological developments, and market trends in the industry. In this research, Frost & Sullivans expert analysts thoroughly examine the following markets/applications/technologies: Ultrasonic Inspection Equipment, Surface Inspection Equipment, Eddy Current Equipment, Visual Inspection Equipment, and Radiography Equipment.
-World Nondestructive Test Equipment Markets
-Total Nondestructive Test Equipment Market
-Frost & Sullivan Awards for the World Nondestructive Test Equipment Market
-World Eddy Current Test Equipment Market
-Overview of the Eddy Current Test Equipment Market
-World Visual Inspection Equipment Market
-World Radiography Equipment Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c45893