Hind films new clip in Lebanon.Summary: Bahraini singer Hind hind
1. emanating from or pertaining to hindlimb.
2. adult female deer, especially red and other large species.
a hind which has not borne young. has filmed a new music video clip A short video presentation. for her song "Mawed" (Appointment)
Bahraini singer Hind has filmed a new music video clip for her song "Mawed" (Appointment).
Filming took place in Lebanon Lebanon, country, Asia
Lebanon (lĕb`ənən, –nŏn'), officially Republic of Lebanon, republic (2005 est. pop. 3,826,000), 4,015 sq mi (10,400 sq km), SW Asia. in the historical city "Jbail." Hind worked with the Lebanese director Fadi Haddad.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the London daily Elaph, the song was composed by Sadeh Nakhlih and this is the first time that Hind will sing in the Lebanese dialect dialect, variety of a language used by a group of speakers within a particular speech community. Every individual speaks a variety of his language, termed an idiolect. .
Director Fadi Haddad chose to film the outside scenes in "Jbail" on the beach and in old neighborhoods.
In the clip Hind is singing, waiting for her lover to come. She has her life ahead of her and has everything that she needs, except the person closest to her heart.
The director chose to use a black horse in the clip to show Hind's loneliness. 2008 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
2008 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.com)
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company