High intensity infrared tower. (Equipment).
This high intensity infrared tower uses short wave infrared heaters An infrared heater is a body with a higher temperature which transfers energy to a body with a lower temperature through electromagnetic radiation. Depending on the temperature of the emitting body, the wavelength of the infrared radiation ranges from 780 nm to 1 mm. and a drive system to cure silicone tubing at adjustable rates Adjustable rate
Applies mainly to convertible securities. Refers to interest rate or dividend that is adjusted periodically, usually according to a standard market rate outside the control of the bank or savings institution, such as that prevailing on Treasury bonds or notes. . A driven capstan capstan
Mechanical device used chiefly on board ships or in shipyards for moving heavy weights by means of ropes, cables, or chains. A capstan consists of a drum, driven either manually or by steam or electricity, that rotates about a vertical axis to wind in a line wrapped wheel pulls the extrusion from the die up through the heaters. The intense (91.2 kW), focused, infrared heat is said to ensure that the tubing reaches green strength quickly, which maintains the desired diameter and wall thickness of the extrusion. The system features two high intensity Radround infrared heaters which consist of rapid-response T3 lamps. In addition to delivering intense heat in a short distance, the heaters are ready for product processing almost immediately on power-up and cool so quickly that the product is not damaged when the line stops, according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the company. Parabolic par·a·bol·ic also par·a·bol·i·cal
1. Of or similar to a parable.
2. Of or having the form of a parabola or paraboloid. reflectors direct the infrared energy to the product for added efficiency. The heaters have a clamshell design and can be opened for easy product threading, according to the company. The heated length of the system is just over six feet. The overall height is 15.5 feet. (Glenro)
Circle 100 on card