Here comes the sun cart to replace pedal power.Bangkok ice cream vendors who now pedal pedal /ped·al/ (ped´'l) pertaining to the foot or feet.
Of or relating to a foot or footlike part. their carts in the baking sun may soon be able to put that baking sun to work for them, thanks to a locally invented device that will allow them to store energy and drive their cmls ushlg solar power.
A 50 x 60cm solar cell solar cell, semiconductor devised to convert light to electric current. It is a specially constructed diode, usually made of silicon crystal. When light strikes the exposed active surface, it knocks electrons loose from their sites in the crystal. built into the roof of the cart roof would capture solar power in a battery, according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Pracha Prakoonsuksapan, managing director of AHT AHT Animal Health Trust (Suffolk, England)
AHT American Hairless Terrier (dog breed)
AHT After Hours Trading
AHT Animal Health Technician
AHT Anchor Handling Tug (Asia), a freezer manufacture in Thailand. Pracha said he has developed a solar cell motorized mo·tor·ize
tr.v. mo·tor·ized, mo·tor·iz·ing, mo·tor·iz·es
1. To equip with a motor.
2. To supply with motor-driven vehicles.
3. To provide with automobiles. ice cream cart that will drive itself for as long as two hours once the battery is charged. It can go at 15 kilometers an hour while carrying 150 kilograms of ice cream, he added.
But the vehicle needs to be bigger and faster to compete. Conventional ice cream carts carry around 250 to 300kg of ice cream Pracha is developing a solar cell cart to carry the normal load at up to 20kph. It should be ready by the end of the year. "We are working on the next step to make the solar cell cart practical," he said.