Heavy-duty evaporator line new from Baltimore Aircoil.Aircoil evaporators that can operate in extreme conditions have joined the list of industrial refrigeration refrigeration, process for drawing heat from substances to lower their temperature, often for purposes of preservation. Refrigeration in its modern, portable form also depends on insulating materials that are thin yet effective. products at Baltimore Aircoil Co (BAC BAC
blood alcohol concentration ).
Hinged fan housings provide service access to fan motors and fans, as well as maintenance access to coils and drain pains. Aluminum (standard) or stainless steel (optional) drain pan construction provide for long and reliable operation. The integral coil/frame is constructed of heavy gauge rectangular steel for maximum rigidity. Housing materials are available in galvanized gal·va·nize
tr.v. gal·va·nized, gal·va·niz·ing, gal·va·niz·es
1. To stimulate or shock with an electric current.
2. steel, stainless steel, or with the BALTIBOND corrosion protection system.
The line can be configured (refrigerant re·frig·er·ant
1. Cooling or freezing; refrigerating.
2. Reducing fever.
1. A substance, such as air, ammonia, water, or carbon dioxide, used to provide cooling either as the working substance of type and feed, tube/fin material types, defrost de·frost
v. de·frost·ed, de·frost·ing, de·frosts
1. To remove ice or frost from: defrosted the windshield.
2. To cause to thaw.
v. type, fan/motors and wiring) to meet the performance requirements of any specific industrial refrigeration application. It was engineered to provide in-process quality management, optimal cycle time and efficient production.
For more information, contact Baltimore Aircoil at P.O. Box 7322, Baltimore, Maryland 21227, USA; telephone: 1-410-799-6200; fax: 1-410-799-6416; e-mail: info@BaltimoreAircoil.com.