Head for the wide open highways with Alamo.
In 1974, Alamo Rent A Car Alamo Rent A Car is a car rental agency. It is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but has branches across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, South America, parts of Africa, Europe, and Australia as well as some locations on various Caribbean islands. began operations in Florida Florida, state, United States
Florida (flôr`ĭdə, flŏr`–), state in the extreme SE United States. A long, low peninsula between the Atlantic Ocean (E) and the Gulf of Mexico (W), Florida is bordered by Georgia and with a fleet of 1,000 cars in four locations: Miami, Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale (lô`dərdāl), residential, commercial, and resort city (1990 pop. 149,377), seat of Broward co., SE Fla., on the Atlantic coast; settled around a fort built (c.1837) in the Seminole War, inc. 1911. , Orlando Orlando, city, United States
Orlando (ôrlăn`dō), city (1990 pop. 164,693), seat of Orange co., central Fla., in a lake region; inc. 1875. In a citrus fruit and farm area, it is one of the world's most visited vacation spots. , and Tampa. Today, the company has grown into one of the nation's largest car rental companies with service in the most popular U.S. and international travel destinations. Need a car in Hawaii? The five islands have eight locations. In Orlando alone, seven different locations can help you get to all area attractions.
Eighteenth-century mission in San Antonio, Texas, site of a historic siege of a small group of Texans by a Mexican army (1836) during the Texas war for independence from Mexico. currently serves a whopping 89 percent of all deplaning passengers in the U.S. and Canada at 138 locations. Alamo also operates more than 275 international locations throughout 12 countries in Europe.
While these facts prove that Alamo has the diversity, convenience, and accessibility needed to operate a successful car rental company, Alamo goes one step farther for groups and associations by offering two great programs that make travel easier, more efficient, and affordable.
Drive happy with Alamo's convention and meetings program
Designed to put a smile on your face as well as those of attendees, Alamo's convention and meetings program strives to make it quick and easy to rent a car. For starters, you'll receive customized promotional materials to include in convention announcements, exhibitor kits, and confirmation packets.
You will also be assured that each attendee at·tend·ee
One who is present at or attends a function. See Usage Note at -ee1.
a person who is present at a specified event
Noun 1. will receive personalized per·son·al·ize
tr.v. per·son·al·ized, per·son·al·iz·ing, per·son·al·iz·es
1. To take (a general remark or characterization) in a personal manner.
2. To attribute human or personal qualities to; personify. service and competitive rates with unlimited mileage MILEAGE. A compensation allowed by law to officers, for their trouble and expenses in travelling on public business.
2. The mileage allowed to members of congress, is eight dollars for every twenty miles of estimated distance, by the most usual roads, from his . These rates are available one week before and after the meeting, giving your delegates extra time to play Another money-saving offer is that Alamo does not charge for more than one driver. Alamo also offers rates guaranteed up to one year in advance and earned complimentary cars to help you take care of meeting VIPs.
While on the road, attendees have the option of renting cellular phones at most locations and receive 24-hour roadside assistance free with each rental. Trained representatives can handle everything from lost keys to a major mechanical breakdown (which, happily, seldom happens). Attendees also earn frequent traveler benefits with airlines and hotels.
After your meeting, attendees can zip (1) To compress a file with PKZIP. See ZIP file.
(2) (Zip) A removable disk from Iomega. See Zip disk.
(3) (ZIP) (Zig-Zag Inline P through the nearest Alamo location with Alamo Express Return. A return agent will process the receipt on the spot with no delays. And within 60 days, you will receive complete reports showing all rental activity with critical information detailing reservations, rentals, and the average length of stay to help you plan for future meeting car rental needs.
Year-round benefits make members happy
Keep your members happy year-round with Alamo's association membership benefit program. The program offers association members year-round discounts, unlimited mileage, and other special offers throughout the year.
Discounts are taken off Alamo's already competitive retail rates. Additional program benefits can add up to significant savings. When members travel and want to share the driving, they won't have to pay extra for more than one driver. And finally, association members can earn frequent flyer frequent flyer Hospital practice A popular term for a Pt who is regularly admitted to a particular ER or health care facility, for various reasons miles on most major U.S. programs with every rental.
You can stay happy, too, with the many benefits offered to the association. In addition to the valuable member benefits offered to your members, Alamo will pay a rebate rebate, partial refund of the total price paid for goods or services. In the United States, rebates were historically given by railroads to favored shippers as a return on transportation charges. to qualified associations and provide free promotional support and materials to keep your members up-to-date on the latest deals.
With Alamo, you'll also get complete reports detailing all rental activity with critical information from every rental location. Your monthly report will always be complete and on time.
More about Alamo:
* Alamo pioneered the Rental Plaza concept to allow quick, efficient service in an ultra-spacious environment. The company's Orlando Rental Plaza is the world's largest car rental complex, containing more than 70,000 square feet under one roof constructed on 70 acres of land.
* The company operates a peak fleet of 150,000 quality automobiles serving 15 million travelers annually
* A no-questions asked, money-back guarantee is provided in the first 24 hours of an Alamo rental, giving customers the chance to simply change their minds about any optional purchase and receive a full credit directly at the rental counter.
* Alamo offers an exclusive translation and assistance service for international travelers to make their stay more enjoyable and hassle Hassle () is a location in Närke, Sweden, where a Celtic treasure was found in 1936.
It comprises a large bronze cauldron which contained two Bronze Age swords of the Hallstatt type, a pommel of bronze, two bronze buckets with free.