Hayden Tiger.Hayden Tiger, Regional Director, First Industrial Realty realty n. a short form of "real estate." (See: real estate)
REALTY. An abstract of real, as distinguished from personalty. Realty relates to lands and tenements, rents or other hereditaments. Vide Real Property. Trust, reported in excess of 150,000 square feet of leases were closed by the company during the second quarter.
Second Quarter highlights include:
A 40,000 square foot lease for Dunphey & Associates at 150 Algonquin Parkway, 20 and 25 Leslie Court in Whippany. The tenant is a steel goods fabricator fab·ri·cate
tr.v. fab·ri·cat·ed, fab·ri·cat·ing, fab·ri·cates
1. To make; create.
2. To construct by combining or assembling diverse, typically standardized parts: .
A 25,000 square foot lease by takegoodcare.com at 70 Ethel Road in Piscataway. Earl Lapides of Bussel Realty represented the Internet medical equipment company.
A 30,000 square foot lease by Revent, Inc. at 12, 14 and 24 Worlds Fair Drive in Franklin Township Franklin Township is the name of many places in the United States: Indiana
* A 15,000 square foot lease by Colgate Palmolive at 26 Worlds Fair Drive in Franklin Township. David Simson of CB Richard Ellis CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. NYSE: CBG is a multinational real estate corporation currently based in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.. On December 20, 2006, the corporation, also known as CBRE, completed acquisition of Trammell Crow Co. in a transaction valued at $2. represented Colgate Palmolive.
* A 13,562 square foot lease by McNeil, Inc. at 15 Marlen Drive in Hamilton Township There are several places named Hamilton Township in the United States:
* A 11,000 square foot lease by Comstock, Inc. at 244 Sheffield Road in Mountainside. John Karnick of Alexander Summer. L.L.C. represented the stock photo company.
* A 10,000 square foot lease for Leadman Electronics, Inc. at 70 Ethel Road in Piscataway. Chris Galiano of New Jersey Equity and Peter Gallicchio of Resource Realty represented the computer services Data processing (timesharing, batch processing), software development and consulting services. See service bureau, SaaS and ASP. company.
* An 8,000 square foot lease by Lesco, Inc. at 12 South Gold Drive in Hamilton Township. Steve Tolcash of Jackson Buschman represented the lawn care company.
* A 7,800 square foot expansion lease by Holman Technologies at 5 Marlin Drive in South Gold Industrial Park in Hamilton Township. The hologram See holographic storage. and decals manufacturer now occupies 12,000 square feet at this location.
* A 5,000 square foot lease by Battery Zone at 20 Worlds Fair Drive. The company sells all types of batteries.