Happy Neuron Launches Online Brain Games.
Offering More Than 25 Online Games, Happy Neuron neuron, specialized cell in animals that, as a unit of the nervous system, carries information by receiving and transmitting electrical impulses.
or nerve cell
Any of the cells of the nervous system. Provides Significant Variety to Brain Fitness Workouts
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. -- Happy Neuron, a leading provider of scientifically based online cognitive exercises, today announces their online brain games are available at www.happy-neuron.com. The newest trend in brain fitness, Happy Neuron offers more than 25 games to strengthen the five major cognitive brain functions and provides over 1,500 of hours of varied game play - a critical component to making it interesting, challenging and fun. Increasing scientific evidence shows that actively participating in appropriately designed brain fitness workouts helps slow the natural effects of aging and defer the onset of diseases like Alzheimer's.
"Baby boomers See generation X. are entering a time in their lives where they are looking to stay strong both physically and mentally," said Dr. Michel Noir, CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of Happy Neuron. "After years of research, we developed our brain fitness programs to help with mental agility and are confident that our games provide the best cognitive exercises available online."
Research indicates that performing simple calculations quickly can help alleviate symptoms of dementia by activating large regions of the brain, and Happy Neuron games were developed to simulate these quick calculations in the form of entertaining, online brain games. Happy Neuron offers more than 25 games that target the five major cognitive brain functions:
* Memory - for working memory (15 seconds), short-term memory short-term memory
Abbr. STM The phase of the memory process in which stimuli that have been recognized and registered are stored briefly. (up to 60 seconds) and long-term memory long-term memory
Abbr. LTM The phase of the memory process considered the permanent storehouse of retained information.
* Attention - hones the ability to concentrate and focus on critical information
* Language - exercises speed, strength and comprehension of verbal and written expression
* Executive Functions Executive functions is a term synonymous with cognitive control, and used by psychologists and neuroscientists to describe a loosely defined collection of brain processes whose role is to guide thought and behaviour in accordance with internally generated goals or plans. - strengthens the highly complex functions of logic, strategy, planning, problem solving problem solving
Process involved in finding a solution to a problem. Many animals routinely solve problems of locomotion, food finding, and shelter through trial and error. and deductive reasoning Deductive reasoning
Using known facts to draw a conclusion about a specific situation.
* Visual and Spatial -processing information in a 3-D world and interpreting visual information
Included with a Happy Neuron game subscription is access to a personalized per·son·al·ize
tr.v. per·son·al·ized, per·son·al·iz·ing, per·son·al·iz·es
1. To take (a general remark or characterization) in a personal manner.
2. To attribute human or personal qualities to; personify. , online virtual "coach" who prepares personal brain workouts based on player usage and player performance. The personal coach gauges mental achievement levels and progression based on other players of the same gender, age and education level. Each player is given insight into areas of cognitive strength and weakness and personal progress is charted for each function.
Happy Neuron games are available now at www.happy-neuron.com for a monthly fee of $9.95 or an annual fee of $99.95, both which gives access to unlimited play on the game collection. All games are available for a seven day free trial.
About Happy Neuron
Happy Neuron Inc., headquartered in Mountain View, Calif., offers a broad range of scientifically-proven and personalized brain training workouts. Designed for people of any age, the programs maximize the brain's capacity to learn, adapt to new information, enable mental sharpness and minimize the natural effects of aging. Program effectiveness is optimized through the availability of hundreds of hours of fun and challenging brain games, guided by an online personal coach. To learn more about Happy Neuron, Inc. visit www.happy-neuron.com.