Grand Entertainment & Music, Inc. Gears Up for MIDEM 2005.MONTREAL -- International Music Conference Expected To Significantly Strengthen Company's Internet Internet
Publicly accessible computer network connecting many smaller networks from around the world. It grew out of a U.S. Defense Department program called ARPANET (Advanced Research Projects Agency Network), established in 1969 with connections between computers at the Distribution and Digital Download The perspective and/or examples in this article do not represent a world-wide view. Please [ edit] this page to improve its geographical balance. Business
A spokesperson for Grand Entertainment & Music, Inc. (OTC OTC
See over-the-counter market (OTC). : GENM GENM Generic Model ), today announced that the Company will be attending the 39th Annual MIDEM Conference to be held in Cannes, France from January 22-27, 2005. Due to the Company's recent re-entry RE-ENTRY, estates. The resuming or retaking possession of land which the party lately had.
2. Ground rent deeds and leases frequently contain a clause authorizing the landlord to reenter on the non-payment of rent, or the breach of some covenant, when the into the digital download domain, GENM is attending the conference this year with the intention of strengthening its position in the Internet distribution and digital download market. GENM's primary goal is to expand its current quality music catalogue and enhance its product portfolio by either acquiring or establishing strategic alliances with other Internet and music companies attending MIDEM 2005. The Company's second priority at the conference will be to license its masters for distribution in various countries throughout the world. GENM has already established in excess of 60 meetings with various reputable rep·u·ta·ble
Having a good reputation; honorable.
repu·ta·bil international companies that are also attending the conference. The Company expects MIDEM 2005 to be a successful one and will disclose the results of the conference to shareholders in the coming month.
About MIDEM 2005
MIDEM 2005 is the global music industry's premier annual conference where nearly 9,000 music professionals will meet for five days of networking, deal making, market information, live music and parties. This is where all the serious operators in the music industry come to meet and explore new business. MIDEM attracts independent and major record companies, music publishers, online & traditional distributors, etc. from every music genre. This quality of participants also makes it a magnet for music buyers from other fields and industries, including technology, advertising, video game companies as well as film and TV producers. MIDEM also attracts radio, print, online and TV media from 37 countries. At MIDEM, you are given every opportunity to make the right connections. Hundreds of stands promote the latest recordings, products and catalogues. You also meet fellow professionals at the numerous networking opportunities, concerts & conferences. For more information visit www.midem.com.
About Grand Entertainment & Music, Inc.
Based in Montreal, PQ, and incorporated in November 1998, the Company is an independent music producer that produces, promotes, markets and controls the copyrights on music recordings in multiple formats. Additionally, the Company's multi-million dollar studios produce voice-overs and sound tracks for commercials and film, which are used on the radio, television and in theatres. Cherry Studios has produced thousands of records in its studios and has to its credit a total of 23 Gold and Platinum records. GENM, a pioneer in the Internet distribution and digital download field, currently owns and controls all its content and distribution rights. Having both content and distribution rights enables GENM to entrench en·trench also in·trench
v. en·trenched, en·trench·ing, en·trench·es
1. To provide with a trench, especially for the purpose of fortifying or defending.
2. itself in the Internet distribution and download To receive a file transmitted over a network. In any communications session, "download" means receive, and "upload" means send. The download/upload often implies a big/little scenario, in which data is being downloaded from the "big" server into the "little" user's computer. business before the majors enter the market. The Company's mission is to become the premier production, recording, publishing and Internet Distribution Company in the music industry. In addition, its mission is to become a leading consolidator of quality music catalogues.
For more information please contact Mr. McDougall at (514) 328-9348 ext. 601 or visit the Company website at www.gem-music.com.
Safe Harbor Safe Harbor
1. A legal provision to reduce or eliminate liability as long as good faith is demonstrated.
2. A form of shark repellent implemented by a target company acquiring a business that is so poorly regulated that the target itself is less attractive. Statement
This release contains forward-looking statements forward-looking statement
A projected financial statement based on management expectations. A forward-looking statement involves risks with regard to the accuracy of assumptions underlying the projections. with respect to the results of operations and business of Grand Entertainment & Music (GEM) Inc., which involves risks and uncertainties. The Company's actual future results could materially differ from those discussed. The company intends that such statements about the Company's future expectations, including future revenues and earnings, and all other forward looking statements be subject to the "Safe Harbors" provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (PSLRA) implemented several significant substantive changes affecting certain cases brought under the federal securities laws, including changes related to pleading, discovery, liability, class representation and awards fees and of 1995.