Global CCTV Market Analysis Report Provides in-depth Research and Analysis of the Present Performance and Future Prospects of the CCTV Market.DUBLIN, Ireland -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c64066) has announced the addition of "Global CCTV CCTV
CCTV closed-circuit television Market Analysis (2007-2010)" to their offering.
"Global CCTV Market Analysis (2007-2010)" report provides an in-depth research and analysis of the present performance and future prospects of the CCTV market at global level. It looks into the global CCTV market by focusing on regions like North America North America, third largest continent (1990 est. pop. 365,000,000), c.9,400,000 sq mi (24,346,000 sq km), the northern of the two continents of the Western Hemisphere. , Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world. This report helps clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the success of global CCTV market. Various countries that have been analyzed in the report include US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, Russia, France, Japan, India, Hong Kong Hong Kong (hŏng kŏng), Mandarin Xianggang, special administrative region of China, formerly a British crown colony (2005 est. pop. 6,899,000), land area 422 sq mi (1,092 sq km), adjacent to Guangdong prov. , Philippines and other countries.
Key Findings of the Report
- The global CCTV market (including both IP-based CCTV and conventional CCTV) has been growing at a CAGR CAGR
See: Compound Annual Growth Rate of 12.38% for the period spanning from 2005 to 2007 and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of over 13% from 2007 to 2011.
- The global demand for conventional CCTV systems is showing downward trend with the escalating demand for IP-based CCTV surveillance.
- In 2006, North America and Europe accounted for more than 85% of the global CCTV market.
- It is expected that major demand for CCTV systems will come from Asia-Pacific region in future.
- Intelligent video surveillance system is emerging as a new trend that is driving the video surveillance software market.
- Various sectors like retail, healthcare, and transportation represents the opportunistic areas for the global CCTV market.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed in the Report
- How global CCTV market is performing?
- How various CCTV markets across the world are performing?
- What are the factors driving global CCTV market?
- What are the emerging trends in the global CCTV market?
- What are the opportunity areas that exist in the CCTV market?
- How is Asia-Pacific region driving the global CCTV market?
- What is the future outlook of the industry?
- Who are the major players in the global CCTV market?
This section provides the business overview, and key financials of industry's key players like Security Distribution Group Ltd, Honeywell International Inc., Pelco International Operations Internal Operations (I.O., IO or I/O) is a fictional American Intelligence Agency in Wildstorm comics. It was originally called International Operations. I.O. first appeared in WildC.A.T.S. volume 1 #1 (August, 1992) and was created by Brandon Choi and Jim Lee. , Checkpoint (programming) checkpoint - Saving the current state of a program and its data, including intermediate results, to disk or other non-volatile storage, so that if interrupted the program could be restarted at the point at which the last checkpoint occurred. Systems, Inc., Baxall Ltd., Bosch Security Systems Ltd., GE Security, Vicon Industries Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (三菱電機株式会社 Corporation and ADT (Asynchronous Data Transfer) A transmission technique used in ISDN PBXs that dynamically allocates bandwidth. See also abstract data type.
ADT - abstract data type Fire & Security Plc.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, and white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression Linear regression
A statistical technique for fitting a straight line to a set of data points. analysis using software tools, judgmental judg·men·tal
1. Of, relating to, or dependent on judgment: a judgmental error.
2. Inclined to make judgments, especially moral or personal ones: forecasting and cause and effect analysis.
- Security Distribution Group Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Pelco International Operations
- Checkpoint Systems, Inc.
- Baxall Ltd.
- Bosch Security Systems Ltd.
- GE Security
- Vicon Industries Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- ADT Fire & Security Plc.
For more information, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c64066