General Medical And Surgical Hospitals: State Market Index Report Available Now.
DUBLIN Dublin, city, Republic of Ireland
Dublin, Irish Baile Átha Cliath, county borough (1991 pop. 915,516), Leinster, capital of the Republic of Ireland, on Dublin Bay at the mouth of the Liffey River. , Ireland -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c58364) has announced the addition of "General Medical and Surgical Hospitals: State Market Index" to their offering.
The metrics metrics Managed care A popular term for standards by which the quality of a product, service, or outcome of a particular form of Pt management is evaluated. See TQM. in this report cover three year trends in SIC 8062 [Services sector], broken out on a state-by-state basis. Analysis is based on data applied from 9,381 industry firms. Industry market vitality vi·tal·i·ty
1. The capacity to live, grow, or develop.
2. Physical or intellectual vigor; energy. measures for each state are benchmarked against US averages for the industry, creating easy comparison of state-by-state performance. Industry sales are detailed for both company-wide headquarters data and locally generated sales levels. The report also compares proprietary BizMiner measures in each state and the US, including failure rates, entrepreneurial en·tre·pre·neur
A person who organizes, operates, and assumes the risk for a business venture.
[French, from Old French, from entreprendre, to undertake; see enterprise. activity and new branch development rates in the industry.
These reports reflect data from firms which identify themselves as operating primarily in the line of business being analyzed an·a·lyze
tr.v. an·a·lyzed, an·a·lyz·ing, an·a·lyz·es
1. To examine methodically by separating into parts and studying their interrelations.
2. Chemistry To make a chemical analysis of.
3. . Sales from secondary lines of business are attributed to the primary classification unless reported through a separately organized entity. Raw data utilized in these reports is sourced from the nations most acknowledged business credit reporting agencies and other private databases. In total, over half a billion sourced data points were accessed from eighteen million business operations Business operations are those activities involved in the running of a business for the purpose of producing value for the stakeholders. Compare business processes. The outcome of business operations is the harvesting of value from assets for each of the twice annual updates.
Census and other government data is used incidentally to inform and test projections for non-reporting firms. Failure rates, experience-rated survivor measures and sales analysis of business operations are based on information supplied largely by business owners and representatives. Inaccurate information supplied by business owners or representatives may affect the analysis. Failure rates assume that the discontinuation dis·con·tin·u·a·tion
A cessation; a discontinuance.
Noun 1. discontinuation - the act of discontinuing or breaking off; an interruption (temporary or permanent)
discontinuance of a facilitys presence among the reporting databases reflects the discontinuation of operations of that facility.
-Introduction and Explanation of Measures
-Industry Population and Segmentation
-Establishment, Company and Branch Failure Rates
-Reported Industry Sales (3 years- headquarter head·quar·ter
v. head·quar·tered, head·quar·ter·ing, head·quar·ters Usage Problem
To provide with headquarters: locations)
-Generated Industry Sales (3 years- local activity)
-Average Annual Reported Sales (3 years- companies)
-Average Annual Generated Sales (3 years- all industry operations)
-Startup Activity, New Branch Development, Employment Growth Index
-Overall Comparative State Index
-About the Data
For more information, visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c58364