GVA Williams issues awards. (Transcripts).
Recently, GVA GVA
general visceral afferent system of nerves. Williams held its annual holiday. gala and corporate awards event at the Richfield Regency in Verona, N.J. At the event, GVA Williams employees who exhibited high standards of professionalism and generated outstanding results were recognized for their achievements in 2002.
Recipients of the GVA Williams Annual Awards in New Jersey include:
* Employee of The Year: Mary Johnson, administrative assistant -- research department
* Associate of the Year: Jamie Drummond Jamie Drummond (born November 7 1971 in Edinburgh, Scotland) is a Canadian sommelier who oversees the wine program for Canadian chef Jamie Kennedy's string of Toronto restaurants. , associate director of corporate services Activities that combine or consolidate certain enterprise-wide needed support services, provided based on specialized knowledge, best practices, and technology to serve internal (and sometimes external) customers and business partners.
* Employee of The Year/Ownership Services: Eric Stone, district manager N.J. region
* Client Service Award: John Potter John Potter may refer to:
* Top Producer of the Year: John K. Cunningham, first vice president
* Team of The Year: Bryn Cinque, first vice president and Jim Bailey For the football player of the same name see Jim Bailey (football player).
James Hopkins "Jim" Bailey (b. December 16 1934, Strawberry Plains, Tennessee) is a former pitcher in Major League Baseball who played briefly for the Cincinnati Redlegs during the 1959 , associate director
The GVA Williams Office Deal of The Year was awarded to Drew Persson, first vice president; John Cunningham, first vice president; Brain Cass, associate director of corporate services and Jamie Drummond, associate director of corporate services, for their outstanding efforts in completing a 67,201-SF lease transaction on behalf of Easy Link at 33 Knightsbridge Road in Piscataway, N.J. The GVA Williams team also served as exclusive leasing agent on behalf of the landlord, BET Investments.
The award for the Exclusive Landlord Assignment and Transaction of the Year was given to the GVA Williams team of Joel Orenstein, senior vice president corporate accounts; Lee Kosmac, senior vice president -- corporate accounts; John Potter, assistant director -- corporate services and Erica Davidson, associate director -- corporate accounts, for the New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of Times facility assignment at 3001 Woodbridge Ave. in Edison, N.J. Additionally, a lease for the entire 310,000-SF building was signed by Home Essentials and Beyond.
"It is with great pleasure that we recognize the outstanding achievements of our extraordinary team of professionals at GVA Williams who have exceeded their performance goals," stated Adam Bacall, chief operating officer Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The officer of a firm responsible for day-to-day management, usually the president or an executive vice-president. . "This year has been a challenging one, but despite an uncertain economy, our team at GVA Williams put forth its best efforts and unparalleled dedication which resulted in 2002 being a resounding re·sound
v. re·sound·ed, re·sound·ing, re·sounds
1. To be filled with sound; reverberate: The schoolyard resounded with the laughter of children.
2. success. We look forward to building on these results in 2003 by expanding our services platform, continuing to attract the best talent and re-investing in our infrastructure," Bacall concluded.