GCP Capital Group LLC.
GCP GCP Good Clinical Practice
GCP Ground Control Point
GCP Global Carbon Project
GCP Gateway Control Protocol
GCP Global Consciousness Project
GCP Granulocyte Chemotactic Protein
GCP Grand Central Parkway (New York) Capital Group LLC (Logical Link Control) See "LANs" under data link protocol.
LLC - Logical Link Control announced the following transactions:
* $2,700,000 for a five-story apartment building containing 45 units and 3 stores, located on East 172nd Street in The Bronx, New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of . Adam Brostovski, principal of GCP Capital Group LLC, arranged the financing for this transaction.
* $4,500,000 for a six-story apartment building containing 72 units and 7 stores, located on West 172nd Street in Manhattan, New York. Paul Greenbaum, managing member of GCP Capital Group LLC, arranged the financing for this transaction.
* $4,900,000 for a six-story apartment building containing 31 units and 2 stores, located on Mulberry Street The following streets are named Mulberry Street:
Mulberry Street (film) in Manhattan, New York. Adam Brostovski arranged the financing for this transaction.
* $3,500,000 for a sixry story elevator elevator, in machinery
elevator, in machinery, device for transporting people or goods from one level to another. The term is applied to the enclosed structures as well as the open platforms used to provide vertical transportation in buildings, large ships, apartment building containing 65 units and 2 stores, located on West 238th St. Bronx, New York. Paul Greenbaum arranged the financing.
* $7,425,000 for 2 five-story apartment buildings containing 90 units, located on Davidson Avenue in The Bronx, New York. Paul Greenbaum arranged the financing.
* $5,700,000 for 4 contiguous five-story apartment buildings containing a total of 54 units and 3 stores, located on Audubon Avenue in Manhattan. Adam Brostovski arranged the financing.