GCNKAA hosts first Maintenance Mania event.The Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Apartment Association (GCNKAA GCNKAA Greater Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Apartment Association (Covington, KY) ) hosted the first Maintenance Mania competition Sept. 21 at the Radisson Hotel in Cincinnati.
Nomina Anatomica Avium. , together with presenting sponsor The Home Depot The Home Depot (NYSE: HD) is an American retailer of home improvement and construction products and services.
Headquartered in Vinings, just outside Atlanta in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia, Home Depot employs more than 355,000 people and operates 2,164 big-box Supply (THDS THDS Screw Threads ), is conducting Maintenance Mania events at local apartment associations. These competitions will give maintenance professionals the opportunity to compete and earn honors as the nation's top team of maintenance professionals.
An affiliate's three fastest qualifying teams will be eligible to be the Maintenance Mania regional winners. In May 2007, NAA will announce the top two teams in each Maintenance Mania region who will then advance to compete in the finals at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, June 28-30, as part of the 2007 NAA Education Conference & Exposition. Visit www.naahq.org for details.
GCNRAA's top qualifying teams:
1. Ben Knoepfel and David Garber, Towne Properties; Time: 7 minutes, 41.16 seconds
2. Jeremy Bailey and Tony Rickett, Capital Investments; Time: 7:48.84
3. Daryl Maxey and Eric Borgarding, Ezzard Charles Apartments; Time: 8:47.29
GCNKAA's individual competition winners:
* Faucet Installation: Ben Knoepfel, Towne Properties
* Blind Tool ID: Ben Knoepfel, Towne Properties
* Disposer Installation: David Garber, Towne Properties
* Smoke Alarm Installation: Tony Rickett, Capital Investments
* Light bulb Installation: Ben Knoepfel, Towne Properties
* Lockset lock·set
A set of hardware for shutting or locking a door. Installation: Jason Auffart, Hills Communities
* Racecar race·car
An automobile used for racing. Competition: Dave Kindell and Terry, Kirk, Towne Properties