Fox Breathes New Life into Diversity Web Site.
LOS ANGELES -- Fox Entertainment Group today announced the re-launch of www.fox.com/diversity, a Web site dedicated to its goal of incorporating diverse voices into every aspect of Fox's business. In an effort to give users increased access to information about the company's diversity strategy and various initiatives, the Fox Diversity Development team instigated a complete overhaul of the Web site. The enhanced site features an intuitive graphical interface, online video and a New Content Series, which is currently showcasing Fox's Fall drama, K-VILLE (Mondays 9/8c).
While the site will continue to include important details about Diversity Development's writers program, supplier diversity initiative and various cable, film and television activities, it also now covers expanded information and content sections about divisions of Fox Entertainment's parent company, News Corporation. This includes HarperCollins Publishing (diverse RAYO and AMISTAD Imprints), New York Post initiatives and Government Relations, among others.
"Our strategy to extend Fox Entertainment Group's relevance and reach with diverse consumers, businesses and top-notch talent demands that we are able to quickly and efficiently communicate with these vital communities," said Mitsy Wilson, senior vice president of Fox Diversity Development. "With its redesigned interface, content and technology advancements, fox.com/diversity is now better able to serve these core groups and our businesses nationwide."
So what's new at www.fox.com/diversity? More information, better information, including:
* Video highlights and sneak peeks of new diverse series, films and publications
* Music streaming featuring Fox titles
* Listing of diversity-related press releases and announcements
* Comprehensive listing of Fox community partners (abstracts of organizations with links to their sites)
* Employment development links (foxcareers.com as well as new media opportunities through fimcareers.com for MySpace.com, FOXSports.com, AmericanIdol.com, etc.)
* Diversity awards and recognition for various companies and products
* HarperCollins Publishing page (RAYO and AMISTAD)
* Diverse film library spanning 12 years of 20th Century Fox releases
* Government Relations information
* Innovative calendar listing key dates and holidays as well as diverse Fox film and television releases
* FOX Signature Series including: Journey to Excellence (High School mentoring program) and the American Indian Summer Institute
For more information, please visit www.fox.com/diversity.
About Fox Entertainment Group
Fox Entertainment Group (FEG) is a unit of News Corporation (NYSE: NWS, NWS.A). It is principally engaged in the development, production and worldwide distribution of feature films and television programs, television broadcasting and cable network programming. The Company's studios, production facilities and film and television library provide high-quality creative content, and the Company's broadcasting and cable networks provide extensive distribution platforms for the Company's programs. Fox Digital Media is a division of FEG dedicated to setting distribution strategy and licensing programming from all FEG divisions to new, digital outlets.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Article Type:||Website overview|
|Date:||Sep 18, 2007|
|Previous Article:||Wine Labels Newest Product Line for Cork Supply Group.|
|Next Article:||Photos from the WeWhoWalk(TM) Tour in Providence, R.I., Joined by Gov. Carcieri, First Lady Susan Carcieri and Lt. Gov. Elizabeth Roberts Are...|