Five Below Reveals the Hottest Teen Gifts for $5 (or Less!)
PHILADELPHIA -- We've made a list, and we've checked it twice: Perfect holiday gifts for your favorite teen, whether naughty or nice. This holiday season, Five Below, the leading retailer of trend-right, extreme-value merchandise for teens, pre-teens, and beyond, has compiled the hottest products for $5 or less to offer shoppers a host of gift ideas for family and friends. Today, Five Below reveals the top-10 gifts for $5 or less.
"This year we're helping our shoppers identify the perfect holiday gifts for everyone on their list," said Tom Vellios, CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. and Co-Founder of Five Below. "These 10 products represent not only the most popular trends, but also our ability to stretch our customers' holiday budget and provide amazing quality and value."
Here are the top 10 gifts for $5 (or less):
1. Smart Touch phone wristlet ($5). The "it" case of the season in shiny, dazzling styles, this all-in-one wallet and cell phone case is perfect for the teen on-the-go. Its unique design allows easy access to all of your phone's buttons and controls without having to remove the case. Plus, it includes slots for ID cards, cash, and more.
2. Caviar nail art set ($5). A fierce gift for the fashionista on your list, this kit includes everything you need to create cool nail looks that are red carpet ready.
3. 1D fan collectibles ($2 - $5). For the die-hard One Direction fan who dreams of Harry, Liam, and Niall, Five Below has posters, books, jewelry, charms, and more.
4. Smart Touch gloves ($3). Talk, type, text, and play with your gloves on! Special fabric on the index finger and thumb allows you to use any electronic device that has touch screen technology, such as an iPhone or Android An open platform for cellphones from the Open Handset Alliance (OHA). Based on Linux, Android includes a library of Java classes for building mobile applications.
Android and GPhone .
5. Pashmire scarves ($5). When it starts to get cool, look cute and comfy at the same time. With more than eight ways to wear it, this classic, ultra-soft scarf comes in frosty colors, jewel tones, and animal prints perfect for day or night.
6. iPhone 5 Tuff Cases ($5). Keep your Apple iPhone5 safe from drops, bumps, and shock with this case that features three-layer protection and polycarbonate and silicone materials for durability. Available in tons of colors to personalize your phone.
7. DJ-style headphones ($5). Be the star of your own party! These headphones feature amazing sound quality; over-the-ear design; pivoting ear cups; and soft, closed-ear cushions. Plus they look great!
8. Mega candy banks ($5). Standing 18 inches tall, our candy tubes come filled with hundreds of yummy pieces of Smarties, Warheads, or caramel sweets. And when the candy is all gone, it's time to save up your coins. Yep, each tube becomes a bank; there's a coin slot on top!
9. Team Santa Dangle hats ($5). Be the talk of your tailgate A conversion layer that lets IDE devices connect to the IEEE 1394 Firewire interface. with our Team Dangle Santa hat, a Five Below exclusive. It features embroidered team logos from the NFL NFL
National Football League
NFL (US) n abbr (= National Football League) → Fußball-Nationalliga , MLB MLB Major League Baseball
MLB Minor League Baseball
MLB Middle Linebacker (football)
MLB Motor Life Boat
MLB Matt Leblanc (actor)
MLB Mother Love Bone (band) , and NCAA. It's also made of super-soft plush material with decorative poms for a charming display of your team pride and holiday cheer.
10. Classic board game key chains ($3.99). Fight boredom on long car rides to visit granny over the holidays. Choose from the world's best known games like Connect Four, Clue, Hungry Hungry Hippos Hungry Hungry Hippos is a board game made for young children currently produced by Hasbro of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, under the brand of its subsidiary, Milton Bradley. It was introduced in 1978. , and more.
Five Below carries the latest products and trends in fashion, beauty, electronics accessories, toys, games, arts and crafts arts and crafts, term for that general field of applied design in which hand fabrication is dominant. The term was coined in England in the late 19th cent. as a label for the then-current movement directed toward the revivifying of the decorative arts. , and more--all for $1 to $5. Its 244 stores span 18 states and include its newest locations in Atlanta and St. Louis. For more information on Five Below's holiday gifts, visit our 2012 Gift Guide or Top 10 Gift List.
About Five Below, Inc.
Five Below is a rapidly growing specialty value retailer offering a broad range of trend-right, high-quality merchandise targeted at the teen and pre-teen customer. Five Below offers a dynamic, edited assortment of exciting products, all priced at $5 and below, including select brands and licensed merchandise across a number of category worlds. Five Below is headquartered in Philadelphia. For more information, visit http://www.fivebelow.com.