Fans Firing-Up for Inspirational Stories in Upcoming Release of 'FIGHT - The Movie'.READING, Pa. -- The buzz is spreading rapidly for the premiere and DVD DVD: see digital versatile disc.
in full digital video disc or digital versatile disc
Type of optical disc. The DVD represents the second generation of compact-disc (CD) technology. release of FIGHT - The Movie which shares inspirational real-life stories of 11 everyday people who confront daunting daunt
tr.v. daunt·ed, daunt·ing, daunts
To abate the courage of; discourage. See Synonyms at dismay.
[Middle English daunten, from Old French danter, from Latin challenges in their lives and choose to fight. The premiere of the movie is scheduled for Tuesday, October 6th at 7:00 p.m. in the Miller Center For The Arts on the campus of Reading Area Community College. Presale orders for the DVD are available now on the official movie website, www.iamreadytoFIGHT.com.
Most of the characters featured in the movie are from the Berks County, PA region according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Jerry Moyer, the movie's writer, director and narrator NARRATOR. A pleader who draws narrs serviens narrator, a sergeant at law. Fleta, 1. 2, c. 37. Obsolete. who explained the meaning of the title, 'FIGHT'.
"To me 'FIGHT' means being willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish your dream," he said. "Being willing - not only to breeze along when things are going well - but to continue on when they don't. As a matter of fact, when things go completely the opposite of the way you planned, are you willing to go on then? Anyone who watches this movie is going to know that it's actually possible to go after his or her dreams, not just think about them.
"Most of the people in the movie aren't celebrities and they weren't paid to be in the movie. These are real people who have done some pretty amazing things in their lives by waking up and taking the action to make them happen day after day. While others sat around dreaming, these people have been fighting."
Early endorsements for the movie have come from such notables as Penn State Football Head Coach Joe Paterno Joseph Vincent Paterno (born December 21, 1926, in Brooklyn, New York), nicknamed JoePa, is the head coach of Pennsylvania State University's college football team, a position he has held since 1966. who said, "If you want to be a champion, you need to FIGHT!"
Additional support comes from Mark Victor Hansen, co-creator of the #1 New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of Times best selling series Chicken Soup chicken soup Chicken broth Folk medicine Jewish penicillin A fowl broth with a long tradition as a home remedy for URIs, which may be a nasal decongestant, inhibit growth of pneumococci in vitro, and stimulate immune responsiveness in WBCs Mainstream medicine A for the Soul[R], co-author of Cracking the Millionaire Code, The One Minute Millionaire and Cash in a Flash; and author of Richest Kids in America who said, "Jerry Moyer was determined to make a great movie and nothing was going to stop him. When he was a member of my 'MEGA INNER CIRCLE', he gave life to his dream. The result... 'FIGHT-The Movie'. Are you ready to make your dream come true? Watch this movie!"
Featured characters in the movie include Kermit Cintron who lost both of his parents before he turned 13 and went on to become a world-champion boxer; Kristy Kowal who couldn't swim a full lap at age 8 yet fought through and became an Olympic swimmer; former Penn State football player Adam Taliaffero who was paralyzed par·a·lyze
tr.v. par·a·lyzed, par·a·lyz·ing, par·a·lyz·es
1. To affect with paralysis; cause to be paralytic.
2. To make unable to move or act: paralyzed by fear. during a game and given only a 3% chance to walk again; Nat Gallen, an 11-year-old boy who wakes up daily and fights Cystic Fibrosis cystic fibrosis (sĭs`tĭk fībrō`sĭs), inherited disorder of the exocrine glands (see gland), affecting children and young people; median survival is 25 years in females and 30 years in males. ; professional golfer Rick Price who missed the PGA (1) (Professional Graphics Adapter) An early IBM PC display standard for 3D processing with 640x480x256 resolution. It was not widely used.
(2) (Programmable Gate Array) See gate array and FPGA. cut for 19 years; author Candice Millard whose newborn daughter was diagnosed with cancer while Candice finished writing her first book; actor and acting coach Jim Jarrett who found himself broke and divorced with no reason to go on; U.S. Marine Chris Kaag who will never walk again; entrepreneur Matt Naylor who couldn't spell 'dog' in the 8th grade; lawyer Elaine Stanko who seemingly had everything yet felt unfulfilled; and strength and conditioning coach Brian Caldwell whose business had gone bankrupt.
Moyer, 46, is a Reading-area entrepreneur, success coach, realtor, former professional soccer player and college soccer coach who studied business and marketing at Penn State University. He partnered with Burke Cherrie, 22, a NYU NYU New York University
NYU New York Undercover (TV show) Film and Television student and owner of Epicoe Pictures production company who coproduced, directed and filmed the movie. Together the pair worked for three years to make their own dream come true in the release of 'FIGHT - The Movie'.
Additional information on 'FIGHT - The Movie', the DVD preorder and the premiere details can be found by visiting www.iamreadytoFIGHT.com or by contacting Jerry Moyer by calling (610) 468-8225 or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.