FRANCE ON Le Shuttle FROM JUST pounds 12; Greatest ever Shuttle offer.
A day trip on Le Shuttle could cost you as much as pounds 85. But not with The Mirror. .We've teamed up with Le Shuttle to offer Mirror readers this not-to-be-missed chance to pop across to France for the day and pick up some of the best duty-free bargains around. There are three special Le Shuttle deals:
The Early Bird deal from only pounds 12* for your car and all passengers. Travel out from Folkestone between 1am and 6am, and return from Calais before 4pm on the same day.
The Afternoon Trip, leaving Folkestone between 2pm and 8pm and returning from Calais before midnight of that same day. This is as little as pounds 17* if you travel Monday to Saturday, or pounds 15 on a Sunday.
The Daytrip, leaving Folkestone any time before 8pm and returning from Calais before midnight on that day. Our bargain price is from pounds 25* Monday to Saturday, or pounds 19 on Sundays for a car and passengers. Le Shuttle couldn't be easier to use. Take Junction 11a off the M20 which leads you straight to Le Shuttle tolls - and a smooth ride from England to France, whatever the weather.
You can stay in the comfort of your car throughout the 35-minute journey, or get out and stretch your legs if you wish.
Before you board Le Shuttle, call in the passenger terminal for some great duty-free bargains. For instance, a litre of Gilbey's Gin costs just pounds 6.50 - saving an average of pounds 6.25 on High Street prices (see grid).
*A pounds 10 supplement is payable for travel on Saturdays after October 24, 1997.
HOW TO BOOK
COLLECT three of the five Le Shuttle tokens, including one from tomorrow's Sunday Mirror, we are printing over the next five days.
Phone the Day Trip Shuttle booking line on 01303 271333 Mon-Fri, 8am to 10pm; Sat-Sun, 8am to 6 pm, quoting 'Mirror offer'. To make your booking you will need a credit card, Switch or Delta card.
When you book, you will be given a reference number. Write it on the form we will publish on Monday, attach your three tokens and hand the form at the Le Shuttle tolls at Folkestone on the day of your journey.
You may book your Shuttle trip from September 13 to December 21, 1997, and you may travel with this offer from September 15 to December 22, 1997. Please allow at least one day between booking and travelling. Please note that not all shops are open on Sundays.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Travel is for the dates and times as specified above only.
2. Promotional offers are for new ticket purchases only and are valid for outward travel through Folkestone tolls and return travel through Calais tolls.
3. Promotional offers only apply to cars up to 6.5m in length, excluding caravans, coaches, campervans, trailers, transit vans, minibuses and motorbikes.
4. Vehicles other than cars arriving at tolls with promotional daytrip tickets will be turned away.
5. Customers MUST check in at tolls at least 25 minutes (but no more than 2 hours) before the departure time stated on their ticket. Those arriving late will be put on the next available Shuttle.
6. Promotional tickets CANNOT BE REFUNDED, nor the date of travel amended and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
7. Promotional tickets must be booked at least one day in advance and CANNOT BE BOOKED AT TOLLS.
8. Promotional tickets are subject to availability and may not be available in peak periods.
DON'T MISS TOKEN 2 IN
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Mirror (London, England)|
|Date:||Sep 13, 1997|
|Previous Article:||I'LL RISK LOSING AN ARM FOR THE FUND.|
|Next Article:||SHARES: FTSE-100 index closed down 6.6 at 4848.2; MANNING'S MONEY.|