Expert Consortium Launches Chemistry Playbook[R], Expedited CMC Solutions From Cambridge Major Laboratories, Xcelience, Beckloff Associates, and Avantium Pharma.CMC (Common Messaging Calls) A programming interface specified by the XAPIA as the standard messaging API for X.400 and other messaging systems. CMC is intended to provide a common API for applications that want to become mail enabled.
Solutions Designed to Accelerate Drug Development from Carbon to Commercialization
TAMPA, Fla. -- Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc., Avantium Pharma, Xcelience, LLC (Logical Link Control) See "LANs" under data link protocol.
LLC - Logical Link Control and Beckloff Associates have formed a consortium of expert client-focused companies to launch Chemistry Playbook[R], an expedited CMC solutions program designed to accelerate drug development.
Cambridge Major Laboratories Chief Business Officer Brian Scanlan says, "Chemistry Playbook[R] accelerates drug development from carbon to commercialization by delivering where other competitive, expedited programs fall short: program execution. We came together as experts in our respective areas to build a modular program that could achieve the true goal of expedited CMC solutions."
Xcelience CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. & President Derek Hennecke adds, "Fixed timelines and price are easy to guarantee under ideal conditions (simple API synthesis, straightforward physical properties, or easy-to-formulate products), but in reality these are rare cases. Recognizing that each drug development candidate is unique, we fit the process to the situation, not the other way around. We started with the client needs and went from there."
Quality can vary across functional business units within larger service providers, but Chemistry Playbook's consortium model guarantees functional expertise and accountability at every stage.
* Play Execution - From Gantt charts to handoffs, for individuals or the entire team; we've designed the plays to fit the situation.
* Bench Strength - Access Beckloff Associates for CMC / regulatory oversight, Cambridge Major Laboratories for API, Avantium Pharma for solid state characterization, and Xcelience for formulation development expertise.
* Four Stops, One Shop - Integrated commercial and billing processes provide natural pull and ease of doing business.
The consortium launched Chemistry Playbook[R] at a March 4 symposium at the headquarters of the Massachusetts Medical Society in Waltham, MA. Avantium Pharma's Vice President Business Development (North America North America, third largest continent (1990 est. pop. 365,000,000), c.9,400,000 sq mi (24,346,000 sq km), the northern of the two continents of the Western Hemisphere. ), Andrei Winkler Winkler may refer to:
- Winkler, Manitoba, a Canadian city
- Winkler (novel), by Giles Coren
- Winkler (crater), a crater on the Moon
- Winkler (surname), people with the surname Winkler or Winckler
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. Beckloff, "Innovator companies of all sizes are under pressure to reach critical milestones faster. Execution-based accelerated programs can provide significant advantage through time and cost savings."
Chemistry Playbook[R] was developed jointly by Cambridge Major Laboratories, Inc., Avantium Pharma, Xcelience, LLC and Beckloff Associates, a Cardinal Health Company.
For detailed information about each consortium member, visit:
Xcelience, LLC is a contract research organization which has been providing formulation development, API characterization , analytical services, and clinical trial manufacturing since 1997. The company has a solid reputation for accelerating early development activities to speed potential drugs to clinical trials while applying stage-specific scientific knowledge and experience.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6207148&lang=en
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Mar 9, 2010|
|Previous Article:||Hallmark Venture Feature of IC Places Story; "Great Companies Are Built on Great People".|
|Next Article:||Dollar Financial Corp to Present at 2010 Roth OC Growth Stock Conference.|