Ever Wish You Could Speak Spanish? Now It's Easier than Ever
20 years ago learning another language, like Spanish, was a daunting challenge. But today, technological changes, advances in teaching methods and lifestyle changes make learning Spanish easier and more affordable than ever before. Here are 7 good reasons to learn Spanish now.Spanish is the second language of the U.S., the third language of Canada and the first language of most of the Americas. In fact there are more native Spanish speakers in the Americas (North and South) than there are native English Speakers! It is very useful to be able to speak Spanish. Today, advances in technology, the methodology used in learning languages and changing lifestyles have worked together to make it faster, easier and more economical than ever to learn another language.
For these and many other reasons, many people are beginning to learn basic conversational Spanish. The best way to learn Spanish, or any language for that matter, is through interactive audio-visual learning courses. These are available in digitally down-loadable formats that you can find on the Internet and download to your computer. From there you can offload to your iPod or burn CD''s to take with you. You can have your language lessons anywhere, at any time and at the pace of your choosing!
Consider the following reasons for learning Spanish now:
1. Neighbors. There are 30+ million people in the U.S. who speak Spanish. Several million of these do not speak English. They are your neighbors and you ought to be able to converse with them! They are also potential customers, contractors and friends.
2. Travel. Traveling south of the Rio Grande will become more fun! You will find that if you speak some Spanish the people will really appreciate it and go out of their way to be friendly and help you!
3. It''s easy! No sitting in boring classrooms, drilling on verb conjugation! You switch on your media player and listen to native speakers get you started off with simple conversations, showing you what to say and exactly how to say it. You continue to expand on that basic theme into more and more complex conversations. It''s the natural method, closely follows the way you learned English!
4. Appreciate English. There are many words in the English language that have Latin roots (After all, Latin was the official language of England up until the year 1250; the Magna Carta is written in Latin!) When you learn Spanish you can see the similarities and differences and appreciate your English more and understand it better.
5. It''s fast. You will be able to carry on a basic conversation in a few days. Depending on how diligently you work at it, you can be fully conversational in Spanish in 2-3 months!
6. It''s fun! It is a great experience to take on a challenge and watch yourself getting better and better at it each day! Also you will be able to listen to Spanish radio and understand Spanish conversations going on around you!
7. It''s cheap! You can download a full conversational Spanish course for less than $100! That''s a real bargain price to pay for acquiring another language!
So what are you waiting for? Download a learning course and start learning Spanish today!
Hasta luego, amigo. Aprende rapidamente y podemos conversar en espanol la proxima vez. [See you later, my friend. Learn fast and we can converse in Spanish next time (we meet).]
Jorge Chavez learned Spanish after he was 30, now is bilingual English-Spanish. For a free 6-Day Spanish E-course, visit: Learn Spanish Free For more information about learning French, German, Italian or any language, use this link: Learn Another Language To learn more about learning Spanish, fast and easy, visit: Rocket Spanish - Learn Spanish MP3