Estimation of the managers of the business entities.According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the data of the State Statistical Office, the business situation in February 2012 according to the managers is less satisfactory compared to the previous month, but more satisfactory compared to February 2011. The situation with the present volume of production orders is less satisfactory compared to the previous month. The production volume of the business entities in February 2012 is more satisfactory compared to the previous month; the expectations for the production volume are favorable fa·vor·a·ble
1. Advantageous; helpful: favorable winds.
2. Encouraging; propitious: a favorable diagnosis.
3. for the next three months, as well as the expectations for the number of employees.
The stocks of raw materials and intermediate goods and the purchases of raw materials and intermediate goods in February 2012 are below and around the normal level. The stocks of finished products increased slightly compared to the previous month. The average capacity utilization Capacity Utilization measures the rate at which a firm makes use of their capital productive capacities, such as factories and machinery. Capacity Utilization generally rises when the economy is healthy and falls when demand softens. level of the business entities in February 2012, compared to the previous month, decreased slightly to 59.3 percent of normal utilization. The factors that had the greatest influence on limiting the production volume in February 2012 were: insufficient foreign demand with 23.1 percent, insufficient domestic demand with 18.5 percent, financial problems with 12.7 percent and uncertainty of the economic environment with 8.4 percent.