Establishment of emergency blocks in 5 DHQ hospitals.According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. handout issued here on Wednesday, it was disclosed by the Secretary Health Punjab, Fawad Hassan Fawad while presiding pre·side
intr.v. pre·sid·ed, pre·sid·ing, pre·sides
1. To hold the position of authority; act as chairperson or president.
2. To possess or exercise authority or control.
3. over a meeting. Besides, Special Secretary Health Abdullah Khan khan
Historically, the ruler or monarch of a Mongol tribe. Early on a distinction was made between the title of khan and that of khakan, or “great khan.” Later the term khan was adopted by the Seljuq and Khwarezm-Shah dynasties as a title for the highest Sumbal, Special Secretary Development Waseem Mukhtar, Additional Secretary Technical Dr. Mushtaq Ahmad Sulehrya and other concerned officers attended the meeting. Secretary Health further said that due to the rapid growth of population the number of patients as well as the road accidents are increasing day by day and it was the need to enhance the capacity of Accidental and Emergency departments of the hospitals for providing maximum best treatment facilities so that the people of far-flung areas should not face difficulties of travelling to the big cities for treatment. He said that the new blocks of these hospitals would also be equipped with latest diagnostic facilities.
(THROUGH ASIA PULSE)
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||The Frontier Star (Northwest Frontier Province, Pakistan)|
|Date:||Jul 14, 2010|
|Previous Article:||8 militants including key commander killed.|
|Next Article:||No one should be allowed to score points on water issue: Shahbaz Sharif.|