EquiTrain Helps Service Providers Address Technology Issues of MPLS Through Its First Cisco MPLST Training in Egypt.The training enables delegates to gain knowledge starting with the technology basics to some of the more sophisticated features and functions such as Traffic Engineering and more
CAIRO -- Equinox equinox (ē`kwĭnŏks), either of two points on the celestial sphere where the ecliptic and the celestial equator intersect. The vernal equinox, also known as "the first point of Aries," is the point at which the sun appears to cross the Egypt Egypt (ē`jĭpt), Arab. Misr, biblical Mizraim, officially Arab Republic of Egypt, republic (2005 est. pop. 77,506,000), 386,659 sq mi (1,001,449 sq km), NE Africa and SW Asia. , the Middle East's leading Technology Consulting and Solutions group, announced today that it has successfully delivered one of the highly sophisticated Cisco networking training courses "Implementing Cisco MPLS (1) (MultiProtocol Lambda Switching) The earlier name for GMPLS. See GMPLS.
(2) (MultiProtocol Label Switching) A standard from the IETF for including routing information in the packets of an IP network. Traffic Engineering and Other Features" at its newly established training center, EquiTrain. The training targeted major Egyptian telecoms and service providers with highly sophisticated IP-based network infrastructures, and received high evaluations from all attendees.
The five-day course enables delegates to gather information from the technology basics to some of the more updated features and functions such as Traffic Engineering, Carrier Supporting Carrier and Any Transport over MPLS (AToM). The focus of the course is technology issues related to MPLS deployments from the Service Providers perspective. Customized training is always available to emphasize the specific requirements of the customer's network and business demands. The course is delivered in the form of lectures, hands-on hands-on
Involving active participation; applied, as opposed to theoretical: "We're involved in hands-on operations, pulling levers, pushing buttons" Arthur R. Taylor. labs, and white board discussions.
"To be able to conduct a successful, high-end high-end
1. Appealing to sophisticated and discerning customers: a high-end department store; high-end video equipment.
2. course like the MPLST while keeping customer satisfaction as a priority, the training providers must have the right combination of training resources and access to high-end technologies. Anything short of that will short change the trainees and fail to deliver the complete value of the training solution," said Talal Thabet, Marketing Manager, Equinox Egypt. "Being a Cisco Learning Partner Associate sponsored by Global Knowledge, our customers enjoy world-class world-class
1. Ranking among the foremost in the world; of an international standard of excellence; of the highest order: a world-class figure skater.
2. resources ranging from experienced certified See certification. Cisco instructors, well-equipped training facilities, leading to continuous access to the largest remote lab for Global Knowledge worldwide," added Talal Thabet.
Sponsored by Global Knowledge, Equinox provides its customers with world-class IT training services and solutions including training programs from top technology vendors like Cisco, Microsoft, VMware and many others.
"In EquiTrain, our value proposition is providing IT training that is more about you, our customers," declared Talal Thabet. "We strive to make sure that our value proposition is fulfilled ful·fill also ful·fil
tr.v. ful·filled, ful·fill·ing, ful·fills also ful·fils
1. To bring into actuality; effect: fulfilled their promises.
2. through positive customer interactions, starting from the booking cycle to service delivery to post training mentoring services. We promote an unmatched overall learning experience here, and not just IT training," confirmed Talal Thabet.