Epson's SurePress L-4033A Makes North American Debut at Labelexpo.
"SurePress provides label converters with an outstanding solution for cost-efficient short-run label printing, operating quickly and efficiently while providing greater flexibility and excellent color quality," said Mark Elsbernd, North America region sales manager, Epson America. "With Epson's commitment to deliver quality and reliability of the highest standard, SurePress will allow businesses to increase productivity at affordable costs, without compromising quality."
The Epson digital label press fits easily into existing digital workflows and prints on a range of off-the-shelf substrates with no pre-coating required, up to 13-inches wide and at speeds up to 16 feet per minute. SurePress leverages Epson's leading MicroPiezo ink jet technology and newly-developed SurePress AQ six-color, industrial-quality, water-based pigment ink that produces a remarkable range of colors for impressive, professional and consistent results.
In addition, Epson is working with industry-leading partners on every aspect of digital label production, from color management to media and finishing options, to offer a new, open approach that will make the adoption of digital short run printing easier and more profitable for converters.
More about SurePress
SurePress L-4033A is designed to meet the growing demand for fast turnaround, low volume, and multiple version label jobs. Additional features include:
* High Quality Labels: Epson's acclaimed MicroPiezo ink jet technology provides ultra precise drop formation and placement to deliver smooth gradations, remarkable color quality, and sharp detail for easy bar code readability, plus crisp small type and line work
* Industrial Quality Inks: Durable, water-based, resin-coated pigment inks provide superior adhesion
* Wide Color Gamut: Six-color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Orange, and Green), water-based, pigment ink system reproduces a wide range of colors
* Versatile Substrate Support: Prints on a range of standard, off-the-shelf materials including gloss, semi-gloss, matte, and film
* Variable Web Width: Supports rolls from 3.15 to 13-inches wide up to 0.013-inches (0.32 mm) thick
* Enhanced Productivity: Time-consuming, short-run jobs can be transferred to the SurePress for more flexibility and timely results at speeds up to 16 feet per minute
* Less Waste: No chemicals or plates are required in the pre-press process and less substrate and ink is used in make-ready for short run jobs
For additional information about the SurePress L-4033A, visit www.epson.com/surepress.
About Epson America, Inc.
Epson America, Inc. is a leading provider of an extensive range of printers, 3LCD projectors, scanners and point-of-service printers that are renowned for their high quality, functionality, innovation and energy efficiency. Epson America is a U.S. affiliate of Seiko Epson Corporation, which employs more than 70,000 people in 106 countries around the world. Seiko Epson is committed to its ongoing contributions to the global environment and for the second year in a row has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, an indicator for leading companies in economic, environmental and social criteria. To learn more about Epson America, please visit: www.Epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica) and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonTV).
Note: Epson and MicroPiezo are registered trademarks, SurePress is a trademark, and Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
SOURCE Epson America, Inc.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Sep 14, 2010|
|Previous Article:||Fan Appz Integrates With Facebook Places to Enable Location-Based Marketing.|
|Next Article:||Epson and Thinxtream Collaborate to Deliver Superior Performing iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Mobile Printing.|