Epson's SurePress L-4033A Makes North American Debut at Labelexpo.
CHICAGO, Sept. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- (Labelexpo, Booth 5713) - Epson's SurePress(TM) L-4033A digital label press that was launched at IPEX IPEX Italian Power Exchange
IPEX Immunodysregulation, Polyendocrinopathy, Enteropathy, X Linked (Syndrome)
IPEX Input Parameter Extra (Alcatel) in May 2010, is making its first North American North American
named after North America.
North American blastomycosis
see North American blastomycosis.
North American cattle tick
see boophilusannulatus. appearance at Labelexpo Americas 2010. Designed for label converters taking the first steps into digital printing or expanding their existing digital printing capacity, the SurePress L-4033A is a highly versatile short-run digital label press offered with pre-and post-press options that can be tailored to meet various needs and budget.
"SurePress provides label converters with an outstanding solution for cost-efficient short-run label printing, operating quickly and efficiently while providing greater flexibility and excellent color quality," said Mark Elsbernd, North America North America, third largest continent (1990 est. pop. 365,000,000), c.9,400,000 sq mi (24,346,000 sq km), the northern of the two continents of the Western Hemisphere. region sales manager sales manager n → gerente m/f de ventas
sales manager n → directeur commercial
sales manager sale n → , Epson America. "With Epson's commitment to deliver quality and reliability of the highest standard, SurePress will allow businesses to increase productivity at affordable costs, without compromising quality."
The Epson digital label press fits easily into existing digital workflows and prints on a range of off-the-shelf substrates with no pre-coating required, up to 13-inches wide and at speeds up to 16 feet per minute. SurePress leverages Epson's leading MicroPiezo ink jet See inkjet printer. technology and newly-developed SurePress AQ six-color, industrial-quality, water-based pigment ink that produces a remarkable range of colors for impressive, professional and consistent results.
In addition, Epson is working with industry-leading partners on every aspect of digital label production, from color management to media and finishing options, to offer a new, open approach that will make the adoption of digital short run printing easier and more profitable for converters.
More about SurePress
SurePress L-4033A is designed to meet the growing demand for fast turnaround, low volume, and multiple version label jobs. Additional features include:
* High Quality Labels: Epson's acclaimed MicroPiezo ink jet technology provides ultra precise drop formation and placement to deliver smooth gradations, remarkable color quality, and sharp detail for easy bar code readability, plus crisp small type and line work
* Industrial Quality Inks: Durable, water-based, resin-coated pigment inks provide superior adhesion
* Wide Color Gamut The entire range of colors available on a particular device such as a monitor or printer. A monitor, which displays RGB signals, typically has a greater color gamut than a printer, which uses CMYK inks. : Six-color (Cyan, Magenta Magenta, town, Italy
Magenta (mäjān`tä), town (1991 pop. 23,667), Lombardy, N Italy, near Milan. Manufactures include matches, textiles, and machinery. , Yellow, Black, Orange, and Green), water-based, pigment ink system reproduces a wide range of colors
* Versatile Substrate Support: Prints on a range of standard, off-the-shelf materials including gloss, semi-gloss, matte, and film
* Variable Web Width: Supports rolls from 3.15 to 13-inches wide up to 0.013-inches (0.32 mm) thick
* Enhanced Productivity: Time-consuming, short-run jobs can be transferred to the SurePress for more flexibility and timely results at speeds up to 16 feet per minute
* Less Waste: No chemicals or plates are required in the pre-press process and less substrate and ink is used in make-ready for short run jobs
For additional information about the SurePress L-4033A, visit www.epson.com/surepress.
About Epson America, Inc.
Epson America, Inc. is a leading provider of an extensive range of printers, 3LCD projectors, scanners and point-of-service printers that are renowned for their high quality, functionality, innovation and energy efficiency. Epson America is a U.S. affiliate of Seiko Epson Seiko Epson Corporation (セイコーエプソン株式会社 Corporation, which employs more than 70,000 people in 106 countries around the world. Seiko Epson is committed to its ongoing contributions to the global environment and for the second year in a row has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, an indicator for leading companies in economic, environmental and social criteria. To learn more about Epson America, please visit: www.Epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EpsonAmerica), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica) and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonTV).
Note: Epson and MicroPiezo are registered trademarks, SurePress is a trademark, and Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.
SOURCE Epson America, Inc.