Enjoy your next trip.
I would like to thank Sam Thomas for spending so much time on our beloved country India. Nevertheless the very fact of writing so much shows his love for our nation.
Also, I think he is feeling a bit, should I say jealous jeal·ous
1. Fearful or wary of being supplanted; apprehensive of losing affection or position.
a. Resentful or bitter in rivalry; envious: jealous of the success of others. , as India is in the news due to its development spree, which of course we have achieved in 61 years. So I would like to tell him, just relax Sammy boy, we can handle our so-called mindset mind·set or mind-set
1. A fixed mental attitude or disposition that predetermines a person's responses to and interpretations of situations.
2. An inclination or a habit. . We are here to earn some extra moolah ...and so are you.
So it is a matter of a pot calling the kettle black The phrase "Pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom, used to accuse another speaker of hypocrisy, in that the speaker disparages the subject in a way that could equally be applied to him or her. . With the given political scenario, we have the opportunity to progress each second. We haven't become complacent com·pla·cent
1. Contented to a fault; self-satisfied and unconcerned: He had become complacent after years of success.
2. Eager to please; complaisant. and unlike some other nations that ignore their own devaluing morals we do not interfere in the affairs of others.
Next time when you write just remember we are proud to be Indians and proud and blessed to be in Bahrain... a lovely nation which can tolerate tol·er·ate
1. To allow without prohibiting or opposing; permit.
2. To put up with; endure.
3. To have tolerance for a substance or pathogen. expats like yourself. Hope you enjoy your next trip to India.
Copyright 2008 Gulf Daily News
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company