Emergency Responder Kit for radiation contamination. (Products & Services).
Syncor Radiation Management's Emergency Responder Kit is designed for use in hospitals in the event of a nuclear, biological, or radiation contamination emergency The kit helps protect emergency room personnel from contaminated contaminated,
v 1. made radioactive by the addition of small quantities of radioactive material.
2. made contaminated by adding infective or radiographic materials.
3. an infective surface or object. patients and contains the following safety tools:
* Promask full-face respirators with nuclear, biological, and chemical filters;
* microprocessor-based survey meters and probes that provide high-tech, easy-to-use, error-free visual indication;
* a Primalert 35 area monitor that provides reliable, continuous monitoring (especially important at the emergency room entrance);
* a CAL/RAD Wiper multichannel Using two or more paths for transmission or processing. It can refer to a variety of architectures including (1) multiple I/O channels between the CPU and peripheral devices, (2) multiple wires in a cable, (3) multiple "logical" channels within a single wire or fiber or (4) multiple single-well wipe test counter, which is a full-featured isotope isotope (ī`sətōp), in chemistry and physics, one of two or more atoms having the same atomic number but differing in atomic weight and mass number. The concept of isotope was introduced by F. identification analyzer analyzer /ana·ly·zer/ (an´ah-li?zer)
1. a Nicol prism attached to a polarizing apparatus which extinguishes the ray of light polarized by the polarizer.
* cleaners, decontaminants, and containers, including hand and surface cleaners, a metal drum, and liners for contaminated clothing;
* protective clothing, including Tyvek hoods, Tyvek coveralls, latex latex, emulsion of a polymer (e.g., rubber) in water (see colloid). Natural latexes are produced by a number of plants, are usually white in color, and often contain, in addition to rubber, various gums, oils, and waxes. gloves, and waterproof shoe covers; and
* accessories, including mop, pail, wipes, swipes, and baggies.
Syncor Radiation Management is on the Web at srm.syncor.com. E-mail: email@example.com. Phone: (800) 850-4608. Fax: (440) 349-2307. Postal address: 6045 Cochran Road, Cleveland, OH 44139-3303.