Emergency Responder Kit for radiation contamination. (Products & Services).
* Promask full-face respirators with nuclear, biological, and chemical filters;
* microprocessor-based survey meters and probes that provide high-tech, easy-to-use, error-free visual indication;
* a Primalert 35 area monitor that provides reliable, continuous monitoring (especially important at the emergency room entrance);
* a CAL/RAD Wiper multichannel single-well wipe test counter, which is a full-featured isotope identification analyzer;
* cleaners, decontaminants, and containers, including hand and surface cleaners, a metal drum, and liners for contaminated clothing;
* protective clothing, including Tyvek hoods, Tyvek coveralls, latex gloves, and waterproof shoe covers; and
* accessories, including mop, pail, wipes, swipes, and baggies.
Syncor Radiation Management is on the Web at srm.syncor.com. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: (800) 850-4608. Fax: (440) 349-2307. Postal address: 6045 Cochran Road, Cleveland, OH 44139-3303.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Publication:||Journal of Environmental Health|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2003|
|Previous Article:||The Food Safety Training and Education Alliance. (Environmental Health-'Net).|
|Next Article:||Nontoxic disinfectant for commercial applications. (Products & Services).|