Kids were asked questions about the old and new testaments. Spelling mistakes were left in.
l. In the first book of the Bible, Guinessis, God got tired of creating the world so he took the Sabbath off.
2. Adam and Eve Were created from an apple tree. Noah's wife was Joan of Ark. Noah built an ark and the animals came on in pears.
3. Lot's wife was a pillar of salt during the day, but a ball of fire during the night.
4. The Jews were a proud people and throughout history they had trouble with unsympathetic genitals.
5. Sampson was a strongman who let himself be led astray by a Jezebel like Delilah.
6. The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards, Moses went up to mount cyanide to get the ten commandments.
7. The first commandments was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
8. The greatest miricle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.
9. When the three wise guys from the East Side arrived they found Jesus in the manager.
10. The epistels were the wives of the apostles.