elementary school elementary school: see school. test.
Kids were asked questions about the old and new testaments. Spelling mistakes were left in.
l. In the first book of the Bible, Guinessis, God got tired of creating the world so he took the Sabbath off.
2. Adam and Eve Adam and Eve
In the Judeo-Christian and Islamic traditions, the parents of the human race. Genesis gives two versions of their creation. In the first, God creates “male and female in his own image” on the sixth day. Were created from an apple tree. Noah's wife was Joan of Ark. Noah built an ark and the animals came on in pears.
3. Lot's wife was a pillar of salt
- ''For the Biblical Reference to Lot's wife see Lot in Genesis
Pillar of Salt is the name of a street sign on Angel Hill Bury St Edmunds in the United Kingdom, thought to be the first internally illuminated street sign in the country. during the day, but a ball of fire during the night.
4. The Jews were a proud people and throughout history they had trouble with unsympathetic genitals.
5. Sampson was a strongman who let himself be led astray by a Jezebel Jezebel (jĕz`əbĕl), in the First Book of Kings, Phoenician princess who was the wife of King Ahab and the mother of Ahaziah, Jehoram, and Athaliah. like Delilah.
6. The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards, Moses went up to mount cyanide to get the ten commandments.
7. The first commandments was when Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
8. The greatest miricle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.
9. When the three wise guys from the East Side arrived they found Jesus in the manager.
10. The epistels were the wives of the apostles.