Vistamaxx specialty elastomers are featured in this eight-page, four-color brochure. The company's combined strengths in metallocene catalyst Metallocene catalyst
A transition-metal atom sandwiched between ring structures having a well-defined single catalytic site and well-understood molecular structure used to produce uniform polyolefins with unique structures and physical properties. technology, process development and product design are said to have produced the Vistamaxx family of specialty elastomers. When used in film, TPO (Twisted Pair Only) Refers to the use of twisted pair wire when other options are available. For example, a TPO suffix at the end of 3com Ethernet adapter model numbers indicates the card has only an RJ45 connector. , fiber, sheeting or polymer modification applications, Vistamaxx specialty elastomers are said to offer improved elasticity, adhesion adhesion /ad·he·sion/ (ad-he´zhun)
1. the property of remaining in close proximity.
2. the stable joining of parts to one another, which may occur abnormally.
3. , durability, flexibility, softness and toughness, according to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. the brochure. Vistamaxx specialty elastomers are also said to have a unique compatibility with other polymers, as well as a remarkable ease of processing, resulting in very soft, flexible elastic films and fabrics, according to the literature. (ExxonMobil Chemical, 13501 Katy Freeway; Houston, TX 77079)
Circle 3 on card