Draft "new generation" report card for GSA schedule contract holders.Editor's note Editor's Note (foaled in 1993 in Kentucky) is an American thoroughbred Stallion racehorse. He was sired by 1992 U.S. Champion 2 YO Colt Forty Niner, who in turn was a son of Champion sire Mr. Prospector and out of the mare, Beware Of The Cat.
Trained by D. : The report card includes 26 yes-or-no questions. "Yes" is good; "no" is bad.
The questions in Category 1 "are deemed critical. Failure to meet any one of these items will result in a rating of SERIOUS CONCERNS EXIST."
1. Did the contractor demonstrate compliance with the scope of the contract?
2. Did the contractor demonstrate compliance with the Trade Agreements Act?
3. Is the pricelist being used by the contractor the current approved pricelist?
4. Does the contractor have a system in place that substantially identifies, tracks and reports GSA (1) (Global mobile Suppliers Association, Sawbridgeworth, U.K., www.gsacom.com) A membership organization of suppliers of GSM products and services. Its goal is to promote GSM as the worldwide mobile communications standard. See GSM Association and GSM. sales accurately and completely?
If #4 No: Do contractor sales records match GSA reported sales.
If #4 No: If there are dealers, are dealer sales being collected in the contractor's system and included in the 72A report?
5. Is the contractor meeting or exceeding minimum contract sales requirement in accordance Accordance is Bible Study Software for Macintosh developed by OakTree Software, Inc.
As well as a standalone program, it is the base software packaged by Zondervan in their Bible Study suites for Macintosh. with the Contract Sales Criteria clause?
6. Does the contractor have a system in place to monitor the "basis of award" customer discount relationship? (Editor's note: GSA officials said this item is designed to ensure that the contractor is giving GSA "most favored customer" pricing.)
7. Did the contractor charge customers the contract price or lower?
8. Is the contractor complying with the Economic Price Adjustment clause of the contract?
9. If a Commercial or Individual Subcontracting Plan is required, did the contractor meet the goals specified in the plan or is the contractor progressing toward meeting the goals specified in the plan?
Items in category 2 axe mandatory, but not critical. If all Category 1 items are met: failure in one item in Section 2 will result in a VERY GOOD rating; failure in any two or three items from this section will result in a SATISFACTORY rating; failure to meet four or more items in Category 2 will result in a MARGINAL rating.
10. Since the issuance of the most recent Report Card, but no more than 36 months back, are the contractor's Reports of Sales on time?
11. Since the issuance of the most recent Report Card but no more than 36 months back, has the contractor remitted the Industrial Funding Fee on time?
If #11 No: Since the issuance of the most recent Report Card but no more than 36 months back, is the contractor free of ACO ACO Aircraft Certification Office (FAA)
ACO Ant Colony Optimization
ACO Automobile Club de l'Ouest (Le Mans racing governing body)
ACO Australian Chamber Orchestra (Sydney, Australia) [administrative contracting officer A US military officer or civilian employee who has a valid appointment as a contracting officer under the provisions of the Federal Acquisition Regulation. The individual has the authority to enter into and administer contracts and determinations as well as findings about such contracts. ) issued claims?
12. Is the contractor up-to-date on GSA Advantage!?
13. Is the contractor delivering timely based upon a sampling of orders?
14. Is the contractor honoring warranty terms of the contract?
15. Is the contractor capable of accepting the Government wide Commercial Purchase Card?
16. Is the contractor's records location and administrative representative information correct? (e.g., address, phone, fax, e-mail, etc.)
17. Has the contractor complied with Change of Name and/or and/or
Used to indicate that either or both of the items connected by it are involved.
Usage Note: And/or is widely used in legal and business writing. Novation The substitution of a new contract for an old one. The new agreement extinguishes the rights and obligations that were in effect under the old agreement.
A novation ordinarily arises when a new individual assumes an obligation to pay that was incurred by the original party Agreement requirements?
18. Since the issuance of the most recent Report Card but no more than 36 months back, is the contractor free of cure notices issued by the Schedule Contracting Officer (PCO PCO 1 Patient complains of 2 Polycystic ovaries, see there or ACO)?
19. If there are participating dealers, are the dealers listed and current in the contract pricelist and GSA Advantage!?
20. If the contract has prompt payment discounts, are the prompt payment terms shown on the invoices?
EXCEPTIONAL rating: Must be Very Good and no more than one (1) failure in Category 3.
21. Is the contractor being proactive in proposing to add and delete To remove an item of data from a file or to remove a file from the disk. See file wipe, trash and undelete.
1. (operating system) delete - (Or "erase") To make a file inaccessible. items from the contract?
22. Does the contractor accept credit cards over the micro-purchase threshold?
23. Is the contractor using all applicable e-contracting tools (e.g., e-Mod, e-Buy, e-Pay)?
24. Does the contractor offer second tier pricing discounts on blanket blanket, sheet, usually of heavy woolen, or partly woolen, cloth, for use as a shawl, bed covering, or horse covering. The blanketmaking of primitive people is one of the finest remaining examples of early domestic artwork. purchase agreements issued against this contract. (Editor's note: GSA officials say BPA BPA British Paediatric Association. prices should be lower.)
25. If there are contractor teaming arrangements, do these arrangements address how customer service and warranty issues will be resolved?
26. Is the contractor free from bankruptcy proceedings bankruptcy proceedings n. the bankruptcy procedure is: a) filing a petition (voluntary or involuntary) to declare a debtor person or business bankrupt, or, under Chapter 11 or 13, to allow reorganization or refinancing under a plan to meet the debts of the party ?