Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions announces general availability of Paradigm RPM 4.1.
Paradigm 4.1 is designed to support the business needs of large market-rate and tax-credit property owners and managers.
The affordable housing product provides:
* Project Configuration. Includes set-asides, assigns "bolted" and "floated" status to units, and accommodates multiple tax credit programs.
* Estimator Tool. Calculates an estimated percentage area median income (AMI) and pre-screens a prospect for eligibility.
* Applicant Qualification. Processes and tracks application verification forms and creates an automated tenant income certification (TIC).
* Compliance Tracker. Generates state specific compliance reports at any time for one or multiple projects.
* Recertification. Automates the re-certification process producing all verifications and TICs.
The market-rate product provides:
* Bulk Payment. Uses enhanced functionality to efficiently enter large volumes of individual payments by check, cash, credit or debit card or money order.
* Guest Card Processing. Creates a guest card by community which is entirely configurable, allowing each community to create the sections and fields important to that community.
* Help Functionality. Provides help with an open navigation pane and work-flow orientation structure. Includes a glossary, an index, search capabilities and several easy-to-follow video tutorial files.
* Prior Period Adjustments. Provides the ability to edit transactions that occurred in a prior period with Paradigm automatically calculating all necessary offsetting transactions.