Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions announces general availability of Paradigm RPM 4.1.
Domin-8 Enterprise Solutions[TM], a provider of advanced property management software and services for the multifamily housing industry, announced general availability for Release 4.1 of its Paradigm Residential Property Management (RPM (1) (Revolutions Per Minute) With electric and electronics devices, RPM measures the rotational speed of the motor's spindle. Floppy disks rotate at 300 RPM, while hard disks rotate from 3,000 to 15,000 RPM. ) solution, a solution enabling control of every aspect of the lease and property management process.
Paradigm 4.1 is designed to support the business needs of large market-rate and tax-credit property owners and managers.
The affordable housing product provides:
* Project Configuration. Includes set-asides, assigns "bolted" and "floated" status to units, and accommodates multiple tax credit programs.
* Estimator Tool. Calculates an estimated percentage area median income (AMI) and pre-screens a prospect for eligibility.
* Applicant Qualification. Processes and tracks application verification forms and creates an automated au·to·mate
v. au·to·mat·ed, au·to·mat·ing, au·to·mates
1. To convert to automatic operation: automate a factory.
2. tenant income certification (TIC).
* Compliance Tracker. Generates state specific compliance reports at any time for one or multiple projects.
* Recertification recertification Recredentialing Graduate education A process in which a professional is periodically re-evaluated–eg, every 10 yrs by an accrediting body to assure continued provision of safe, high-quality health care . Automates the re-certification process producing all verifications and TICs.
The market-rate product provides:
* Bulk Payment. Uses enhanced functionality to efficiently enter large volumes of individual payments by check, cash, credit or debit card debit card, card that allows the cost of goods or services that are purchased to be deducted directly from the purchaser's checking account. They can also be used at automated teller machines for withdrawing cash from the user's checking account. or money order.
* Guest Card Processing. Creates a guest card by community which is entirely configurable, allowing each community to create the sections and fields important to that community.
* Help Functionality. Provides help with an open navigation pane A rectangular area within an on-screen window that contains information for the user. A window may have many panes. See menu pane. and work-flow orientation structure. Includes a glossary A term used by Microsoft Word and adopted by other word processors for the list of shorthand, keyboard macros created by a particular user. See glossaries in this publication and The Computer Glossary. , an index, search capabilities and several easy-to-follow video tutorial An instructional book or program that takes the user through a prescribed sequence of steps in order to learn a product. Contrast with documentation, which, although instructional, tends to group features and functions by category. See tutorials in this publication. files.
* Prior Period Adjustments. Provides the ability to edit transactions that occurred in a prior period with Paradigm automatically calculating all necessary offsetting transactions.