Doctors end strike.QUETTA, November 04, 2009 (Balochistan Times): Doctors and paramedics called off their strike following acceptance of their demands here Wednesday. According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. details, doctors and paramedical par·a·med·i·cal
1. Of, relating to, or being a person trained to give emergency medical treatment or assist medical professionals.
2. staff at civil hospital, BMC (BMC Software, Inc., Houston, TX, www.bmc.com) A leading supplier of software that supports and improves the availability, performance, and recovery of applications in complex computing environments. hospital, Helpers hospital and Fatima Jinnah Fatima Jinnah (Urdu: فاطمہ جناح) (July 30, 1893 — July 8, 1967) was the sister of Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan and an active political figure in movement for independence from the chest and General hospital were observing strike against arrest of Medical Superintendent Civil Hospital Dr Tariq Khosa for the last six days OPDs and general operation theatres remained closed causing serious problems for the patients form Quetta and interior of Balochistan. Under this situation doctors paid attention to their private clinics and hospital and minted money from the helpless patients. Negotiating team of Pakistan Medical Association held a meeting with Commissioner Quetta Division Naseem Lehri and placed their demands before him for calling off their strike including arrest of killers of Dr Aslam Mirza, Dr Iqbal Zaidi, immediate payment of compensation to the dependents of these doctors, action against police officials who arrested MS Dr Tariq Khosa and provision of security to the doctors life and property. A delegation led by Commissioner visited civil hospital today and asked doctors to end their strike. On the assurance of delegation, doctors called off their strike.
(THROUGH ASIA Asia (ā`zhə), the world's largest continent, 17,139,000 sq mi (44,390,000 sq km), with about 3.3 billion people, nearly three fifths of the world's total population. PULSE)