Diskeeper Goes Global with the Release of Diskeeper 2008.
BURBANK, Calif. -- Diskeeper Corporation Diskeeper Corporation is the name of a software company based in Burbank, California, founded in 1981 . The company's current name is derived from its flagship product, Diskeeper, a file system defragmentation software package for Microsoft Windows and VAX. marked a milestone launching Diskeeper([R]) 2008, a new version of its award-winning defragmenter, to the international market completely localized in eight languages. This follows the defrag giant's recent alliance with four partner companies throughout the Asian-pacific rim.
Last week Diskeeper Corporation released, "The Most Intelligent Real-Time Defragmenter Ever Built," boasting new features such as the ability to defrag under the most extreme levels of low free space or the highest levels of fragmentation.
"Diskeeper 2008 is truly revolutionizing the industry," exclaims Michael Leong, CEO (1) (Chief Executive Officer) The highest individual in command of an organization. Typically the president of the company, the CEO reports to the Chairman of the Board. of QCOM QCOM Qualcomm, Inc. (stock symbol) Group, Diskeeper's Singaporean partner. "It's our honor to represent and expand their presence throughout South East Asia East Asia
A region of Asia coextensive with the Far East.
East Asian adj. & n. ."
Diskeeper 2008 Key Features include:
* NEW! Defrag with 1% free space ensures defrag management under the most extreme hard disk conditions.
* NEW! Defrag under the heaviest fragmentations levels including millions of fragments.
* NEW! Intelligent defrag dynamically chooses which software engine will net the most performance gains on any system.
* NEW! Frag Shield[TM] 2.0 boosts reliability, preventing fragmentation of critical files.
* NEW! Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS See Vcc. ) Compatibility mode A feature of a computer or operating system that allows it to run programs written for a different system. Programs often run slower in compatibility mode. leverages the data protection of VSS with the performance and reliability benefits of defragmenting.
* NEW! Disk Performance Analyzer for Networks[TM] in the Administrator Edition provides performance metrics Performance metrics are measures of an organizations activities and performance. Performance metrics should support a range of stakeholder needs from customers, shareholders to employees . on-demand or email.
* I-FAAST I-FAAST Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology (Diskeeper Corporation) [TM] 2.0 (Intelligent File Access Acceleration Sequencing Technology) automatically boosts access speeds for your most frequently used files up to 80%.
* Invisitasking[TM] utilizing true transparent, background processing technology, unnoticeable to users--except for the newfound performance and reliability.
Diskeeper 2008 is now available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese and Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
More information is available at www.diskeeper.com
About Diskeeper Corporation--Innovators in Performance and Reliability Technologies[TM]:
Diskeeper Corporation is a global corporation trading in six continents. Our software products are distributed in every major country in the world. With over 26 million licenses sold, home users to large corporations rely on Diskeeper software to provide unparalleled performance and reliability to their laptops, desktops and servers. Diskeeper Corporation Headquarters are located at 7590 North Glenoaks Blvd., Burbank, CA 91504 USA.
Diskeeper Corporation International Contact Information: Europe Diskeeper Europe: www.diskeepereurope.com Asia-Pacific Partners Japan: Sohei Electronics www.sohei.co.jp Taiwan: ExpElite Technology www.diskeeper.com.tw Singapore: QCOM Group www.diskeeper-asia.com Australia: Pixel IT www.pixel.com.au
(c) 2007 Diskeeper Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Diskeeper, Undelete To restore the last delete operation that has taken place. There may be more than one level of undelete, allowing several or all previous deletions to be restored. Files in Windows and Mac can generally be undeleted because they are only moved to the recycle bin or trash can when they are , InvisiTasking, Frag Shield, I-FAAST, Disk Performance Analyzer for Networks and Innovators in Performance and Reliability Technologies are trademarks owned by Diskeeper Corporation.