Diary of a Dead Officer.
Diary of a Dead Officer
Arthur Graeme West
c/o MBI MBI Management Buy-In
MBI Moody Bible Institute
MBI Mathematical Biosciences Institute
MBI Modular Building Institute
MBI Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
MBI Molecular Biology Institute
MBI Maslach Burnout Inventory (psychometrics) Publishing Company
380 Jackson Street Suite 200, St. Paul St. Paul
as a missionary he fearlessly confronts the “perils of waters, of robbers, in the city, in the wilderness.” [N.T.: II Cor. 11:26]
See : Bravery MN 55101-3885
9781853677298, $29.95 www.mbipublishing.com 1-800-458-0454
THE DIARY OF A DEAD OFFICER comes from a boy who enlisted as a private in January 1915 to fight the Great Warm keeping a diary which reflected his abhorrence of army life and the very beliefs and politics which led him to war. It first appeared posthumously post·hu·mous
1. Occurring or continuing after one's death: a posthumous award.
2. Published after the writer's death: a posthumous book.
3. in 1917 and brings together all his private writings, including his poems, to provide readers with a hard-hitting World War I account and anti-war read perfect for any military collection dealing in World War I memoirs mem·oir
1. An account of the personal experiences of an author.
2. An autobiography. Often used in the plural.
3. A biography or biographical sketch.