Deer Park Technologies-DRPT Symbol/Name Change to-Media Classics Group, Inc MCGI.
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. -- Deer Park Deer Park.
1 Uninc. village (1990 pop. 28,840), Babylon town, Suffolk co., SE N.Y., a primarily residential suburb on Long Island.
2 City (1990 pop. 27,652), Harris co., SE Tex. Technologies-(Pink Sheets: DRPT DRPT Department of Rail and Public Transportation (Virginia)
DRPT Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies (Conference) ) announced that effective September September: see month. 9, 2004 the company will be trading as Media Classics Group International, Inc. under the symbol MCGI MCGI Members of the Church of God International (Philippines)
MCGI Member of the City & Guilds of London Institute (UK)
MCGI Morse Construction Group Incorporated . This change is consistent with the previously announced merger.
About Media Classics Group International, Inc
Media Classics Group International Inc (Pink Sheets:MCGI) is a holding company for a variety of entertainment assets, MCGI currently owns over 2,000 hours of stock film footage and documentary film, 24 hours of animated programming, as well as sports programming, music rights, and various distribution rights to 110 feature films. The company is utilizing these core assets to create television programming, theatrical motion picture footage, and children's educational programming to serve a broad range of institutional and consumer markets.
Forward-Looking Statements forward-looking statement
A projected financial statement based on management expectations. A forward-looking statement involves risks with regard to the accuracy of assumptions underlying the projections. :
This document contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended a·mend
v. a·mend·ed, a·mend·ing, a·mends
1. To change for the better; improve: amended the earlier proposal so as to make it more comprehensive.
2. , and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such forward-looking statements may be included in, but are not limited to, various filings with regulating reg·u·late
tr.v. reg·u·lat·ed, reg·u·lat·ing, reg·u·lates
1. To control or direct according to rule, principle, or law.
2. government agencies, press releases or oral statements, all are made with the approval of an authorized au·thor·ize
tr.v. au·thor·ized, au·thor·iz·ing, au·thor·iz·es
1. To grant authority or power to.
2. To give permission for; sanction: executive officer of the Company. The statements made in this press release, which are not historical facts, contain certain forward-looking statements concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. The actual results of Media Classics Group International Inc. and the commercialization of the company's assets as described in this release and the Company's operations generally, may differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the Company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company's dependence on third parties, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, the availability of outside capital, receipt of revenues and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. The company disclaims any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement.