Daticon EED Reduces eDiscovery Cost and Risk Through Continuous Improvements in Production Capabilities.
Law Firms This list of the world's largest law firms by revenue is taken from The Lawyer and The American Lawyer and is ordered by 2006 revenue:
KIRKLAND, Wash. -- Daticon Electronic Evidence Discovery Inc. (www.daticon-eed.com), a leading international provider of eDiscovery services, today announced that, with the recent addition of several new capabilities, its Discovery Partner integrated processing, analytics, review and production platform incorporates one of the most efficient, scalable and configurable production systems on the market today. Now, corporations and law firms involved in complex litigation An action brought in court to enforce a particular right. The act or process of bringing a lawsuit in and of itself; a judicial contest; any dispute.
When a person begins a civil lawsuit, the person enters into a process called litigation. processes can produce documents more quickly, at a lower cost and with less risk than ever before.
"Organizations today are feeling the pressure to drastically reduce eDiscovery costs despite the exponential growth Extremely fast growth. On a chart, the line curves up rather than being straight. Contrast with linear. of electronically stored information," said Tom Haug, president of Daticon EED EED Evangelischer Entwicklungsdienst
EED Electro(nic) Explosive Device
EED Economic Evaluation Database
EED Electro-Explosive Devices
EED Environmental Engineering Division . "Discovery Partner more than meets the needs of these companies by providing an unmatched level of performance and quality control over the review and production process. Daticon EED is committed to continuing to provide the features and capabilities that enable the most timely and accurate reviews possible."
More than a year of intensive research and development has resulted in an eDiscovery production system that uses automation and innovation to increase the speed and accuracy of production. Daticon EED has added the following capabilities to its Discovery Partner platform in order to streamline and improve the eDiscovery production process:
* Native and mixed production set creation: For customers with complex productions involving native and imaged items, Daticon EED has developed a new, configurable production management capability that enables the creation of custom deliverables without the additional cost of added labor or specialty programming.
* Automated au·to·mate
v. au·to·mat·ed, au·to·mat·ing, au·to·mates
1. To convert to automatic operation: automate a factory.
2. image conversion: Discovery Partner's Image Conversion Server proactively prepares images for documents that are likely to be produced in advance of the actual production, reducing the time required to complete the production process by 30 percent or more.
* Rules-based document production: Production Rules Manager effectively reduces the risk of inadvertently producing protected documents, saves time during the review cycle and increases production accuracy by enforcing rules associated with privilege or confidentiality.
* On-demand redaction See redact. : Discovery Partner quickly creates images of items for redaction, ensuring they will be ready for production.
* Web-based project management and tracking portal: Daticon EED's Discovery Partner eXcellence (DPX DPX Digital Picture Exchange
DPX Digital Phosphor Technology (Tektronix)
DPX Deep Penetrating Expanding (ammunition)
DPX Digital Moving Picture Exchange
DPX Di-N-Butyle Phthalate in Xylene
DPX Duplex ) solution provides an integrated work order tracking system that ensures project deliverables such as production work orders are completed on time and accurately.
About Daticon Electronic Evidence Discovery
Daticon EED is a global, full service provider of integrated eDiscovery services and technology. With our experience in over 1,700 cases during more than 20 years, our proven methodology, expert staff and Discovery Partner[R] integrated processing, analytics, review and production platform, we deliver integrated, innovative solutions to help Fortune 500 and NLJ NLJ National Law Journal
NLJ National Liberty Journal
NLJ Nested Loop Join 250 clients significantly reduce the overall cost, time and risk of eDiscovery while ensuring maximum success. We offer services for both large and small cases, including early case assessment, case strategy, pre-review analytics, review optimization optimization
Field of applied mathematics whose principles and methods are used to solve quantitative problems in disciplines including physics, biology, engineering, and economics. , as well as processing, hosted review and production. With headquarters in Kirkland, WA, and operations in Norwich, CT, Chicago, New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of , Washington, DC, Southern California Southern California, also colloquially known as SoCal, is the southern portion of the U.S. state of California. Centered on the cities of Los Angeles and San Diego, Southern California is home to nearly 24 million people and is the nation's second most populated region, and London, Daticon EED offers convenient regional support for national and international cases.
Daticon EED, "EED" and "Discovery Partner" are registered trademarks of Electronic Evidence Discovery, Inc. References to other companies and their products use trademarks owned by the respective companies and are for reference purposes only.