Daticon EED Reduces eDiscovery Cost and Risk Through Continuous Improvements in Production Capabilities.
KIRKLAND, Wash. -- Daticon Electronic Evidence Discovery Inc. (www.daticon-eed.com), a leading international provider of eDiscovery services, today announced that, with the recent addition of several new capabilities, its Discovery Partner integrated processing, analytics, review and production platform incorporates one of the most efficient, scalable and configurable production systems on the market today. Now, corporations and law firms involved in complex litigation processes can produce documents more quickly, at a lower cost and with less risk than ever before.
"Organizations today are feeling the pressure to drastically reduce eDiscovery costs despite the exponential growth of electronically stored information," said Tom Haug, president of Daticon EED. "Discovery Partner more than meets the needs of these companies by providing an unmatched level of performance and quality control over the review and production process. Daticon EED is committed to continuing to provide the features and capabilities that enable the most timely and accurate reviews possible."
More than a year of intensive research and development has resulted in an eDiscovery production system that uses automation and innovation to increase the speed and accuracy of production. Daticon EED has added the following capabilities to its Discovery Partner platform in order to streamline and improve the eDiscovery production process:
* Native and mixed production set creation: For customers with complex productions involving native and imaged items, Daticon EED has developed a new, configurable production management capability that enables the creation of custom deliverables without the additional cost of added labor or specialty programming.
* Automated image conversion: Discovery Partner's Image Conversion Server proactively prepares images for documents that are likely to be produced in advance of the actual production, reducing the time required to complete the production process by 30 percent or more.
* Rules-based document production: Production Rules Manager effectively reduces the risk of inadvertently producing protected documents, saves time during the review cycle and increases production accuracy by enforcing rules associated with privilege or confidentiality.
* On-demand redaction: Discovery Partner quickly creates images of items for redaction, ensuring they will be ready for production.
* Web-based project management and tracking portal: Daticon EED's Discovery Partner eXcellence (DPX) solution provides an integrated work order tracking system that ensures project deliverables such as production work orders are completed on time and accurately.
About Daticon Electronic Evidence Discovery
Daticon EED is a global, full service provider of integrated eDiscovery services and technology. With our experience in over 1,700 cases during more than 20 years, our proven methodology, expert staff and Discovery Partner[R] integrated processing, analytics, review and production platform, we deliver integrated, innovative solutions to help Fortune 500 and NLJ 250 clients significantly reduce the overall cost, time and risk of eDiscovery while ensuring maximum success. We offer services for both large and small cases, including early case assessment, case strategy, pre-review analytics, review optimization, as well as processing, hosted review and production. With headquarters in Kirkland, WA, and operations in Norwich, CT, Chicago, New York, Washington, DC, Southern California and London, Daticon EED offers convenient regional support for national and international cases.
Daticon EED, "EED" and "Discovery Partner" are registered trademarks of Electronic Evidence Discovery, Inc. References to other companies and their products use trademarks owned by the respective companies and are for reference purposes only.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Apr 22, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Research and Markets: Industry Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Thailand's Active and Planned Exploration Blocks and Oil and...|
|Next Article:||Hitachi Data Systems Offers Free Storage Virtualization Through "Switch it On" Program.|
|eDiscovery: when knowledge doesn't always equal power.|