DSPCon Announces New Portable and Expandable Built-In Signal Conditioning Option for DataFlex-1000/A[TM] Data Acquisition and Analysis System Series.
Effectively eliminating the cost and need to purchase and carry a multitude of separate, plug-in signal conditioning modules, the new software-driven option provides comprehensive, flexible signal conditioning support for a broad range of applications. It is compatible with all DataFlex-1000 and DataFlex-1000A models, is self-calibrating, and designed to handle most common strain gauges, RTDs, accelerometers, IEPE sensors and voltage output devices, easily and cost-effectively.
"In today's economy, many would-be purchasers of dynamic, high-speed data acquisition and analysis systems are looking for superior value and performance. With our truly innovative, built-in signal conditioning option, we believe we can now offer even the most value-conscious buyer a true high-speed, high-performance data acquisition system with full signal conditioning and analysis capabilities and a superior ROI," said Al Brower, president and chief executive officer of DSPCon, Inc.
The DataFlex-1000/A Series has been specifically designed to provide flexible performance that can be configured to meet exact functionality and budgetary requirements within a broad range of rotating machinery industries including turbine engine manufacturing and energy generation as well as acoustic testing within the aerospace industry and high-value shock and vibration testing for major Department of Defense customers and prime contractors. It can accommodate analog and digital requirements for a wide variety of vibration, telemetry, voice and video data storage applications, and features a number of high-capacity, "hot-swappable" storage options, an analog bandwidth capacity of 97.2 kHz per channel with anti-alias filtering, and no degradation of bandwidth as channel count increases, regardless if channel count is 16 or over 1,000. It produces and accepts a variety of data formats and directly writes to the DATX format, which is currently being utilized as the data format of choice at a number of leading Fortune 100 organizations.
The DataFlex-1000 features a space-saving design and full system control, set-up and status via an integrated touch-screen display, making it an ideal choice for laboratory environments. The new DataFlex-1000A features a sleek, portable, rack-mountable design with full system control, set-up and display provided by any PC or laptop, making it ideal for high-vibration environments.
Standard Features & Specifications
* Unique touch-screen control
* Modular and expandable
* Flexible signal inputs/outputs including Ethernet, IRIG-B, analog monitor channel and audio annotation. 10 MHz reference input.
* IRIG-B time code recording with real-time display and output during replay
* Produces and accepts a variety of data formats including DATX, CATS, UFF-58, EDAS RAW and others
* Compatible with and a replacement for many popular recorder models
* Spreadsheet configuration option
* Optional software provides functionality of multiple, traditional laboratory instruments without the bulk or cost
* Full graphical replay tool provided for digital replay and flexible analysis of data
* Infinite, lossless recording capability with unique, "change-on-the-fly", "hot -swappable" digital media functionality improves operational efficiency through reduced number of tape transfers
(Standard, 16- or 32-channel, analog base unit)
* Sampling Frequency: Adjustable 1 Hz to 216 KHz, selectable
* Bandwidth: Up to 97.2 kHz per channel (across all channels), 24 bits rounded to 16
* Channels: Standard 16 or 32 channel base unit, infinitely expandable in 16 or 32 channel increments to produce large channel count synchronously sampled systems
* Storage Media: Dual "hot swappable", front-mounted 750 Gbyte hard disk drives or optional dual LTO-4 800 Gbyte tape units or solid state memory storage devices
* Input Quantization: 24 bits rounded to 16
* Input Impedance: 1 mega-ohm
* Input Range: +/-0.1 to +/-10 volts in 1, 2 & 5 steps
* Coupling: AC/DC
* DC Offset: +/- 100% in 1% steps
* IEPE Excitation: 3-21 mA
* Dynamic Range: >88 dB (measured at input > +/-1 volt)
* Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
* Output Level: +/-10 volts in .01 volt steps
* Total Harmonic Distortion: < -84 dB (Input to Output)
Optional Signal Conditioning Highlights;
* Gain: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000
* Maximum Measurable Input Voltage: 10Vpk, 20Vpp
* Maximum Input Voltage Protection: 40Vpk minimum
* CMMR: 110 dB, 0-60 Hz
* Input Impedance: 10 Mohms
* Calibration: Full end-to-end and shunt
* Built-In calibration bus
* Differential/Single Ended
* Over voltage, compliance voltage, short circuit continuous monitoring on each channel
* Built-in test and automated, full-factory acceptance test
New Jersey-based DSPCon is a leading systems integrator and full-service solution provider of high-bandwidth, high-performance data acquisition, analysis and archiving systems for governmental agencies and commercial enterprises in the military, defense, aerospace, avionics, machinery, manufacturing and telecommunications industries. Certified to ISO9001:2008 quality standards, DSPCon solutions empower organizations to streamline test and development cycles and improve operational and production efficiencies by slashing the time between data acquisition and processed analytical results.
Today, DSPCon products and services support a wide variety of mission-critical signal processing applications including acoustic, vibration, shock and rotating machinery analysis; sonar and radar processing; digital data recording and jet engine testing. With hundreds of deployed solutions and over a decade and a half of experience in digital signal processing, systems integration and software development, DSPCon continues to be at the forefront in meeting the unique data acquisition needs of world-class organizations such as Pratt & Whitney, Honeywell and General Dynamics. For additional information, please visit www.dspcon.com.
DSPCon, DataFlex-1000, and DataFlex-1000A are trademarks of DSPCon, Inc. Other company, brand, and product names referenced herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Date:||Nov 11, 2009|
|Previous Article:||Mohler, Nixon & Williams Hires Two New Partners.|
|Next Article:||Dollar General Receives Top Award for Exceptional Military Support.|
|SOLIDICA UNVEILS SOLO MATRIX NETWORK TRANSLATION MODULE.|
|Agilent Technologies introduces CTS-1000 automated WirelessHD test system.|
|NEW PSPGO HANDHELD ENTERTAINMENT LAUNCHED.|