DR Systems imaging deals.San Diego-based DR Systems, makers of the Unity RIS/PACS, has signed five new contracts with healthcare facilities, totaling nearly $6.5 million.
According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. DR Systems, the five new facilities contracts are with:
* Arizona Arizona (âr'əzō`nə), state in the southwestern United States. It is bordered by Utah (N), New Mexico (E), Mexico (S), and, across the Colorado R., Nevada and California (W). Medical Clinic (Peoria, Ariz.)
* sSierra Vista Regional Medical Center (San Luis Obispo San Luis Obispo (săn l`ĭs ōbĭs`pō), city (1990 pop. 41,958), seat of San Luis Obispo co., S Calif., near San Luis Obispo Bay; inc. 1856. , Calif.)
* Valley Radiology radiology, branch of medicine specializing in the use of X rays, gamma rays, radioactive isotopes, and other forms of radiation in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Consultants (Escondido and Poway, Calif.)
* Excela Health (Greensburg, Pa.)
* Downey Regional Medical Center (Downey, Calif.)
The largest contracts, all over $1 million, were with Excela Health, Downey Regional Medical Center, and Valley Radiology Consultants, says the company.