DIY Donny email@example.com windows This article or section has multiple issues:
* Its neutrality is disputed.
* It does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by citing reliable sources. . I've stuck hooks on to the plastic frame but it all falls.
A Fix upvc self-tapping screws to the upvc surround facings and avoid the frame.
Do I seal the deal? QI had my front garden paved last year. I've just been told that now it has "settled" I need to seal it. But how? A There are sealers in most large DIY DIY
DIY or d.i.y. Brit, Austral & NZ do-it-yourself
do it yourself a DIY shop/job. stores, but I wouldn't bother unless it's part of the manufacturer's recommendations.
weed frazzles you the Simply brush dirt off and if dirt reduces the block's colour scrub using a stiff bristle bristle
1. the thick strong animal fibers collected at commercial abattoirs for use in brushes.
2. the sharp serrated awns of grass and some cereal seeds that confer a capacity to penetrate normal skin and mucosa and to cause ulcerative stomatitis, grass seed abscess and the like. brush and washing up liquid in hot water.
and if PRODUCT THE OF WEEK TORCH WEED weed propane it frazzles because This is a portable and you it's good to its root system burner, the have to worry about the weed side of things don't weedkiller weedkiller
see herbicide. paving.
chemical your block staining DONNY'S LITTLE HELPER A tip for strong odours left over from oven cleaners is to bake some orange peel in the oven for just a few minutes and everything will smell nice again.
A creaky creak·y
adj. creak·i·er, creak·i·est
1. Tending to creak.
2. Shaky or infirm, as with age; decrepit: creaky knee joints; a creaky regime. situation Q My new gutters are making creaking noises and one section looks like it's trying to twist out of the holding brackets fixing it.
A It's just expanding in the sun and creaking as it does so. The twisting's not a big deal - have the builder cut back the guttering a bit so it can expand.
Oak stains a pain Q How can I remove the stains from my solid oak coffee table with a wax finish? A Use fine steel wool and white spirit to remove the old wax coating, then gently sand to remove light stains. Heavy stains can be bleached out. Then apply a fresh coat of wax.
Damp spoils cellar Q My coal cellar, now used for storage, is damp in the roof and wall. A vent has not helped.
A If the room was a coal cellar the walls are probably only a single brick thick and the floor will be concrete with no insulation or damp proof course. This is probably the root of the problems - you need to tank the walls and floor to properly convert it to dwelling use.
Don't miss DIY Donny's website packed with tips, Q&As and step-by-step guides.
www.diy-donny.co.uk June 10, 2012, Sunday Mail