DEADLY DRUG FOUND IN POP KING'S BODY.MICHAEL Jackson Noun 1. Michael Jackson - United States singer who began singing with his four brothers and later became a highly successful star during the 1980s (born in 1958)
Michael Joe Jackson, Jackson had "potentially lethal" amounts of a dangerous anaesthetic an·aes·thet·ic
adv. & n.
Variant of anesthetic.
anaesthetic or US anesthetic
a substance that causes anaesthesia
causing anaesthesia in his body when he died, a new autopsy has revealed.
Medics working on behalf of the King of Pop's family discovered traces of Propofol during a private autopsy.
They also found needlemarks all over Jackson's body - echoing the findings of a previous autopsy.
It is the first time the private test results have emerged and increases speculation that he died from a drug overdose Drug Overdose Definition
A drug overdose is the accidental or intentional use of a drug or medicine in an amount that is higher than is normally used. .
Propofol is a powerful anaesthetic that is only meant to be administered in hospital.
If toxicology results reveal the drug caused Jackson's death, manslaughter or even murder charges could follow.
The star's personal dermatologist, Dr Arnold Klein, said Jackson injected Propofol to combat chronic insomnia.
IV drips and oxygen tanks - telltale signs of Propofol use - were found in the singer's mansion after his death.