DA Pam 25-35 ... say 'goodbye' to COMSEC publication index.
All of the Army's Communications Security Logistics Activity (CSLA) COMSEC-equipment TMs have been transferred to DA Pare 25-30, Consolidated Index of Army Publications and Forms. You can find DA Pare 25-30 at the Army Publishing Directorate (APD) website: http://www.apd.army.mil
HERE'S WHAT YOU MUST NOW DO TO ORDER COMSEC EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE TM NUMBER ...
1. At the APD website, go to the spinning block that says, "Pam 25-30" and click on it.
2. Under Quick Search, press the Search Field down-arrow and scroll down and pick title.
3. In the Search for block enter the equipment name and hit the Submit block.
4. A results screen will appear. On the left side of the screen, click the TM that contains the operator or maintenance TM you need.
5. If you click on the TM number you desire, another screen, Details, will appear with all of the data pertaining to the TM. This screen contains all the info a pubs clerk needs for ordering any COMSEC-equipment TM.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANY PROCESS, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMSEC PUBS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT THE LOGISTICS SUPPORT ACTIVITY (LOGSA) WEBSITE: https://www.logsa.army.mil
There are 70 COMSEC manuals available for download at the LOGSA website. The manuals can be found by manual number, Publishing Identification Number (PIN), or Initial Distribution Number (IDN). The manuals are only available in the restricted distribution B area of the website.
TO ACCESS THE MANUALS, YOU MUST REGISTER WITH AND RECEIVE A LOGON ID AND PASSWORD FROM LOGSA.
TO OBTAIN ACCESS, GO TO https://www.logsa.army.mil AND DO THIS ...
1. When you enter the LOGSA Website, click on the menu item labeled Publications and Forms (on the right side of the page).
2. At the next screen, scroll down to Electronic Technical Manuals (ETMs) Online and click on Go to Electronic Technical Manuals Online https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/online.htm
3. At the Authorized Access Only page, click on the I accept box.
4. On the "Electronic Technical Manuals ONLINE" page, click on Request ETM Access.
5. COMSEC-equipment publications are sensitive, so to gain-permission for access to them, click on the lock icon at the lower right.
6. Click yes on all of the "pop ups" that appear.
7. Read the text on the "System Access Request" page and click on the Individual Account box.
8. Fill out the "Personal Information" page.
9. Follow the rest of the access request directions and you'll receive permission from LOGSA as they state in the final portion of the access request.
If you have any problems with any process, please send an email to: Helpdesk@logsa.redstone.army.mil
If you need help finding a CSLA pub, contact: email@example.com
REMEMBER, COMSEC PUBLICATIONG ARE FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (FOUO).
MILITARY OR CIVILIAN PERSONNEL WHO DISCLOSE TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS INFORMATION MARKED FOUO MY BE SUBJECT TO ADMINISTRATIVE SANCTIONS BROUGHT UNDER UCMJ ARTICLE 92, OR IN ACCORDANCE WITH AR 690-700, CHAPTER 751, TABLE 1-1.
|Printer friendly Cite/link Email Feedback|
|Title Annotation:||Communications; Index of Communications Security rescinded|
|Publication:||PS, the Preventive Maintenance Monthly|
|Date:||Mar 1, 2005|
|Previous Article:||IHADSS helmet test set?|
|Next Article:||15- and 30-KW DED generators ... a little oil will do ya'.|