DA Pam 25-35 ... say 'goodbye' to COMSEC publication index.DA Pam 25-35, Index of Communications Security (COMSEC (COMmunications SECurity) A term used primarily by the military to denote measures for ensuring secure communications, including integrity and confidentiality during transmissions. ) Publications, has been rescinded, It is no more!
All of the Army's Communications Security Logistics Activity (CSLA CSLA California School Library Association
CSLA Canadian Society of Landscape Architects
CSLA California State University, Los Angeles
CSLA Component-based Scalable Logical Architecture (Rockford Lhotka) ) COMSEC-equipment TMs have been transferred to DA Pare 25-30, Consolidated Index of Army Publications and Forms. You can find DA Pare 25-30 at the Army Publishing Directorate (APD APD atrial premature depolarization (see atrial premature complex, under complex ); pamidronate. ) website: http://www.apd.army.mil
HERE'S WHAT YOU MUST NOW DO TO ORDER COMSEC EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE TM NUMBER ...
1. At the APD website, go to the spinning block that says, "Pam 25-30" and click on it.
2. Under Quick Search, press the Search Field down-arrow and scroll down and pick title.
3. In the Search for block enter the equipment name and hit the Submit block.
4. A results screen will appear. On the left side of the screen, click the TM that contains the operator or maintenance TM you need.
5. If you click on the TM number you desire, another screen, Details, will appear with all of the data pertaining to the TM. This screen contains all the info a pubs clerk needs for ordering any COMSEC-equipment TM.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANY PROCESS, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL See e-mail. TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMSEC PUBS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AT THE LOGISTICS SUPPORT ACTIVITY (LOGSA LOGSA Logistics Support Activity (USAMC)
LOGSA Logistics Support Agency ) WEBSITE: https://www.logsa.army.mil
There are 70 COMSEC manuals available for download at the LOGSA website. The manuals can be found by manual number, Publishing Identification Number (PIN), or Initial Distribution Number (IDN (Internationalized Domain Name) A .com or .net domain name that is represented in non-English characters and symbols, with .com and .net appended at the end in English letters. ). The manuals are only available in the restricted distribution B area of the website.
TO ACCESS THE MANUALS, YOU MUST REGISTER WITH AND RECEIVE A LOGON ID AND PASSWORD FROM LOGSA.
TO OBTAIN ACCESS, GO TO https://www.logsa.army.mil AND DO THIS ...
1. When you enter the LOGSA Website, click on the menu item labeled Publications and Forms (on the right side of the page).
2. At the next screen, scroll down to Electronic Technical Manuals (ETMs) Online and click on Go to Electronic Technical Manuals Online https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/online.htm
3. At the Authorized Access Only page, click on the I accept box.
4. On the "Electronic Technical Manuals ONLINE" page, click on Request ETM (database) ETM - An active DBMS from the University of Karlsruhe. Access.
5. COMSEC-equipment publications are sensitive, so to gain-permission for access to them, click on the lock icon at the lower right.
6. Click yes on all of the "pop ups" that appear.
7. Read the text on the "System Access Request" page and click on the Individual Account box.
8. Fill out the "Personal Information" page.
9. Follow the rest of the access request directions and you'll receive permission from LOGSA as they state in the final portion of the access request.
If you have any problems with any process, please send an email to: Helpdesk@logsa.redstone.army.mil
If you need help finding a CSLA pub, contact: email@example.com
REMEMBER, COMSEC PUBLICATIONG ARE FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (FOUO FOUO For Official Use Only ).
MILITARY OR CIVILIAN PERSONNEL WHO DISCLOSE TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS INFORMATION MARKED FOUO MY BE SUBJECT TO ADMINISTRATIVE SANCTIONS BROUGHT UNDER UCMJ An abbreviation for the Uniform Code of Military Justice (10 U.S.C.A. § 801 et seq.). ARTICLE 92, OR IN ACCORDANCE WITH AR 690-700, CHAPTER 751, TABLE 1-1.