D'oh! A deer!Residents of Brittany Manor in Midland, MI, got quite a wake-up call on Tuesday, December 19, 2006, when a deer crash-landed through a window of the nursing home at about 4 a.m. According to according to
1. As stated or indicated by; on the authority of: according to historians.
2. In keeping with: according to instructions.
3. The Saginaw News The Saginaw News is a Booth Newspapers-owned publication serving the Saginaw, Michigan area in the United States. The Saginaw News has a circulation close to 50,000 per day. References , which first reported the story, no residents or staff suffered any injuries, though the deer did not survive its wounds. A licensed practical nurse li·censed practical nurse
Abbr. LPN A nurse who has completed a practical nursing program and is licensed by a state to provide routine patient care under the direction of a registered nurse or a physician. called the event a "wild experience" including a visit by Animal Control, which usually does not respond to wild animal complaints.
Here's what we'd like to know:
1. What's in the food at woodland nursing homes that's so appealing to deer and other forms of wildlife? This isn't the first instance of an event like this.
2. Where exactly does "deer crash landing" fall on the MDS MDS,
n See temporomandibular pain-dysfunction syndrome.
MDS 1 Maternal deprivation syndrome, see there 2 Myelodysplastic syndrome, see there , and what is the lookback period?
3. Are Animal Control visits billable under Medicare?
4. When can we expect the new CMS (1) See content management system and color management system.
(2) (Conversational Monitor System) Software that provides interactive communications for IBM's VM operating system. F-tag guidance for animal invasion? Is this covered under infection control?
5. Didn't we see this on a television reality show?