Current materials of interest.
1. Training Year (TY) 2012 RC On-Site Legal Training Conferences Date Region, LSO & Focus Location Supported Units 18-20 May Midwest Region Cincinnati, OH 8th LSO 9th LSO 91st LSO Focus: Expeditionary Contracting & Fiscal Law 15-17 Jun Western Region Los Angeles, CA 6th LSO 78th LSO 75th LSO 87th LSO Focus: Rule of Law 117th LSO 20-22 Jul Mid-Atlantic Region Nashville, TN 134th LSO 139th LSO 151st LSO Focus: Rule of Law 10th LSO 17-19 Aug Northeast Region Philadelphia, PA 3d LSO 153d LSO (Tentative) 4th LSO Focus: Client Services 7th LSO Date Region, LSO & Focus POCs 18-20 May Midwest Region CPT Steven Goodin 9th LSO email@example.com Focus: Expeditionary (513) 673-4277 Contracting & Fiscal Law 15-17 Jun Western Region CPT Charles Taylor 78th LSO firstname.lastname@example.org (213) 247-2829 Focus: Rule of Law 20-22 Jul Mid-Atlantic Region CPT James Brooks 139th LSO email@example.com Focus: Rule of Law (615) 231-4226 17-19 Aug Northeast Region MAJ Jack F. Barrett 153d LSO firstname.lastname@example.org Focus: Client Services (215) 665-3391
2. Brigade Judge Advocate Mission Primer (BJAMP)
Dates: 12-15 Mar 12; 4-7 Jun 12
ATTRS ATTRS Army Training Requirements and Resources System No.: NA
POC (Proof Of Concept) See PoC exploit.
POC - Point Of Contact : PDP (1) (Plasma Display Panel) See plasma display.
(2) (Policy Decision Point) See COPS and XACML.
(3) (Programmed Data P @conus.army.mil
Telephone: (571) 256-2913/2914/2915/2923
3. The Legal Automation Army-Wide Systems XXI--JAGCNet
a. The Legal Automation Army-Wide Systems XXI (LAAWS LAAWS Legal Automation Army-Wide System XXI) operates a knowledge management and information service called JAGCNet primarily dedicated to servicing the Army legal community, but also provides for Department of Defense (DoD) access in some cases. Whether you have Army access or DoD-wide access, all users will be able to download TJAGSA TJAGSA The Judge Advocate General's School, United States Army publications that are available through the JAGCNet.
b. Access to the JAGCNet:
(1) Access to JAGCNet is restricted to registered users who have been approved by the LAAWS XXI Office and senior OTJAG OTJAG Office of the Judge Advocate General staff:
(a) Active U.S. Army JAG Corps personnel;
(b) Reserve and National Guard U.S. Army JAG Corps personnel;
(c) Civilian employees (U.S. Army) JAG Corps personnel;
(d) FLEP FLEP Forest Land Enhancement Program
FLEP Funded Legal Education Program students;
(e) Affiliated (U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Coast Guard) DoD personnel assigned to a branch of the JAG Corps; and, other personnel within the DoD legal community.
(2) Requests for exceptions to the access policy should be e-mailed to: LAAWSXXI@jagc-smtp.army.mil
c. How to log on to JAGCNet:
(1) Using a Web browser (Internet Explorer 6 or higher recommended) go to the following site: http://jagcnet.army.mil.
(2) Follow the link that reads "Enter JAGCNet."
(3) If you already have a JAGCNet account, and know your user name and password, select "Enter" from the next menu, then enter your "User Name" and "Password" in the appropriate fields.
(4) If you have a JAGCNet account, but do not know your user name and/or Internet password, contact the LAAWS XXI HelpDesk at LAAWSXXI@jagc-smtp.army.mil.
(5) If you do not have a JAGCNet account, select "Register" from the JAGCNet Intranet menu.
(6) Follow the link "Request a New Account" at the bottom of the page, and fill out the registration form completely. Allow seventy-two hours for your request to process. Once your request is processed, you will receive an e-mail telling you that your request has been approved or denied.
(7) Once granted access to JAGCNet, follow step (c), above.
4. TJAGSA Publications Available Through the LAAWS XXI JAGCNet
The TJAGSA, U.S. Army, Charlottesville, Virginia continues to improve capabilities for faculty and staff. We have installed new computers throughout TJAGSA, all of which are compatible with Microsoft Windows XP Professional and Microsoft Office 2003 Professional.
The TJAGSA faculty and staff are available through the Internet. Addresses for TJAGSA personnel are available by email at email@example.com or by accessing the JAGC JAGC Judge Advocate General's Corps directory via JAGCNET. If you have any problems, please contact Legal Technology Management Office at (434) 971-3257. Phone numbers and e-mail addresses for TJAGSA personnel are available on TJAGSA Web page at http://www.jagcnet.army.mil/tjagsa. Click on "directory" for the listings.
For students who wish to access their office e-mail while attending TJAGSA classes, please ensure that your office email is available via the web. Please bring the address with you when attending classes at TJAGSA. If your office does not have web accessible e-mail, forward your office e-mail to your AKO Ako (äkō`), city (1990 pop. 51,131), Hyogo prefecture, W Honshu, Japan, on the Harima Sea. Relying on its steel and chemical industries, Ako has become one of Japan's most polluted industrial cities. account. It is mandatory that you have an AKO account. You can sign up for an account at the Army Portal, http://www.jagcnet.army.mil/tjagsa. Click on "directory" for the listings.
Personnel desiring to call TJAGSA can dial via DSN DSN - Digital Switched Network 521-7115 or, provided the telephone call is for official business only, use the toll free number, (800) 552-3978; the receptionist will connect you with the appropriate department or directorate. For additional information, please contact the LTMO at (434) 971-3264 or DSN 521-3264.
5. The Army Law Library Service
Per Army Regulation 27-1, paragraph 12-11, the Army Law Library Service (ALLS ALLS Apollo Lunar Logistic Support ) must be notified before any redistribution of ALLS-purchased law library materials. Posting such a notification in the ALLS FORUM of JAGCNet satisfies this regulatory requirement as well as alerting other librarians that excess materials are available.
Point of contact is Mr. Daniel C. Lavering, The Judge Advocate General's Legal Center and School, U.S. Army, ATTN: ALCS-ADD-LB, 600 Massie Road, Charlottesville, Virginia 22903-1781. Telephone DSN: 521-3306, commercial: (434) 971-3306, or e-mail at Daniel.C.Lavering@us.army.mil.