Coverall Cleaning Concepts, Experts in Cleaning Healthcare Facilities.Healthcare Cleaning Program Offers Exceptional Service
BOCA RATON Boca Raton (bō`kə rətōn`), city (1990 pop. 61,492), Palm Beach co., SE Fla., on the Atlantic; inc. 1925. Boca Raton is a popular resort and retirement community that experienced significant industrial development in the 1970s and 80s. , Fla. -- Coverall cov·er·all
A loose-fitting one-piece work garment worn to protect clothes. Often used in the plural.
Noun 1. coverall - a loose-fitting protective garment that is worn over other clothing Cleaning Concepts, a leader in the commercial cleaning industry, offers a unique cleaning program aimed specifically at healthcare facilities. This healthcare program is a cut above what competitors have to offer. Coverall Cleaning Concepts has a proven track record of superior service in the healthcare market. 17% of its accounts are in the healthcare market. Coverall Cleaning Concepts services more than 7,500 healthcare accounts and bills more than $2 million dollars monthly in the healthcare market. In particular, Coverall Cleaning Concepts has been servicing Apria Healthcare and Fresenius-FMC for more than 5 years.
Coverall Cleaning Concepts' healthcare cleaning program includes a variety of specialized features:
* Site-specific Exposure Control Plan, outlining the responsibilities of Franchise Owners in performing services within each facility and is designed to meet the OSHA OSHA
Occupational Safety and Health Administration, a branch of the US Department of Labor responsible for establishing and enforcing safety and health standards in the workplace. Bloodborne Pathogens Standard Act of 1992.
* Hazardous Communication Program and Right to Know Program ensure that all cleaning chemicals are properly labeled and hazardous substances in the workplace are known.
* Franchise Owners continually apply proper housekeeping A set of instructions that are executed at the beginning of a program. It sets all counters and flags to their starting values and generally readies the program for execution. procedures and understand the intricacies of the healthcare market laws and regulations.
* Alliance with Procter & Gamble that enables Franchise Owners to offer the most effective commercial products available to service healthcare facilities. Hospital-grade disinfectant disinfectant, agent that destroys disease-causing microorganisms and their spores. Disinfectants, or germicides, are sometimes considered to be substances applied to inanimate bodies, whereas antiseptics, not so potent, are agents that kill microbes on living things. cleaners are always used to ensure a high level of efficacy.
* In compliance with principles of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), U.S. agency established (1970) in the Dept. of Labor (see Labor, United States Department of) to develop and enforce regulations for the safety and health of workers in businesses that are engaged in interstate , National Safety Council and the American Red Cross American Red Cross: see Red Cross. , Franchise Owners are kept current on all the health and safety issues affecting commercial cleaning.
* Trainers have completed certified See certification. programs and training courses with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, National Safety Council and the American Red Cross.
"Coverall Cleaning Concepts is extremely proud of our proven track record in the healthcare market," said Ted Elliott, President and Chief Executive Officer of Coverall Cleaning Concepts. "We have a healthcare program that ensures all of the necessary and required health and safety regulations are always met."
Coverall Cleaning Concepts' Franchise Owners provide cleaning services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Service offerings include routine cleaning as well as a menu of specialized and premium services including hard floor care, carpet cleaning, window/blind cleaning, restroom sanitation sanitation: see plumbing; sanitary science. , ceiling and wall cleaning, and fire/flood restoration. All technicians meet U.S. standards for minimizing risk of disease transmission through proper cleaning techniques. For more information about Coverall Cleaning Concepts please visit www.coverall.com.
About Coverall Cleaning Concepts
Coverall Cleaning Concepts is one of the world's leading commercial cleaning franchising companies, servicing nearly 40,000 customers in over 90 metropolitan cities. Coverall's extraordinary growth is attributed to its system-wide network of Regional Support Centers, Franchise Owners and support staff that are dedicated to serving the needs of its customers. Small and large office buildings, industrial complexes, medical facilities, banks, department stores This is a list of department stores. In the case of department store groups the location of the flagship store is given. This list does not include large specialist stores, which sometimes resemble department stores. , and corporate headquarters are among the many types of accounts Coverall services. When it comes to value, quality and responsiveness, Coverall Cleaning Concepts is the company Facility Managers have trusted for more than 20 years.