Corrections calendar.* New York New York, state, United States
New York, Middle Atlantic state of the United States. It is bordered by Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and the Atlantic Ocean (E), New Jersey and Pennsylvania (S), Lakes Erie and Ontario and the Canadian province of Corrections and Youth Services Association, Region I Training Conference, March 19, Batavia, N.Y. For more information, visit www.nycaysa. org.
* North American North American
named after North America.
North American blastomycosis
see North American blastomycosis.
North American cattle tick
see boophilusannulatus. Association of Wardens and Superintendents, Spring Conference, April 9-12, Cleveland. For more information, visit www.corrections.com/naaws.
* National Career Development Association, "Rockin to Reentry reentry n. taking back possession and going into real property which one owns, particularly when a tenant has failed to pay rent or has abandoned the property, or possession has been restored to the owner by judgment in an unlawful detainer lawsuit. ," 2008 Defendant/Offender Workforce Development Conference, April 13-16, Renaissance Hotel, Cleveland. For more information, visit www.ncda.org or contact Carri Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org; 1-866-367-6232.
* National Crime Victims' Rights Week Crime Victims' Rights Week is an annual commemoration in the United States that promotes victims' rights and services. The week is marked by an award ceremony held in Washington, D.C. , "Justice for Victims. Justice for All," April 13-19. For more information, visit the Office for Victims of Crime The Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) is a part of the Office of Justice Programs, part of the U.S. Department of Justice.
The OVC's mission is to provide aid and promote justice for crime victims. Web site at www.ojp.usdoj.gov.ovc/ncvrw.
* National Organization of Hispanics in Criminal Justice, Second National Training Conference, April 28-May 1, The Florida Mall Hotel and Conference Center, Orlando, Fla. For more information, visit www.nohcj.org.
* New York Corrections and Youth Services Association, Region III Training Conference, May 2, Troy, N.Y. For more information, visit www.nycaysa.org.
* American Jail Association, Annual Conference, May 4-8, Hyatt Regency Sacramento Hotel, Sacramento, Calif. For more information, visit www.aja.org.
* New York Corrections and Youth Services Association, Region VI Training Conference, May 12, Auburn, N.Y. For more information, visit www.nycaysa.org.
* New York Corrections and Youth Services Association, Region II Training Conference, May 23, Lake Placid, N.Y. For more information, visit www.nycaysa.org.
* Correctional Accreditation Managers Association, May 31-June 3, Mission Point Resort, Mackinac Island, Mich. For more information, contact Amy Fail-banks at (517) 241-9743 or visit www. corrections.com/cama.
* Ohio Correctional and Court Services Association, 35th Anniversary Conference, June 1-3, Hyatt Regency, Columbus, Ohio. For more information, visit www.occsa.org.
* Correctional Education Association The Correctional Education Association (CEA) was founded in 1930 to provide educational services in correctional settings. This non-profit professional association is the largest affiliate of the American Correctional Association. , July 13-16, Adam's Mark Hotel, Denver. For more information, contact CEA at 1-800-783-1232 or visit www.ceanational.org.
* Association of State Correctional Administrators, Summer Meeting, Aug. 7-10, New Orleans.
* American Correctional Association, "Being Ready for Any Challenge," 138th Congress of Correction, Aug. 8-13, New Orleans.
* Florida Council on Crime and Delinquency, Fall Conference, Aug. 25-28. For more information, visit www.fccdweb.org.
* National Major Gang Task Force, Fall Conference, Sept. 21-24, Louisville, Ky. For more information, visit www.nmgtf.org/ conferences.
* Minnesota Corrections Association, Annual Conference, Oct. 29-31, Duluth, Minn.
* South Carolina Correctional Association, Fall Conference, Nov. 11-14, Ocean Drive Golf and Beach Resort, North Myrtle Beach, S.C. For more information, contact Rhonda Grant at (803) 734-9241.
* New York Corrections and Youth Services Association, Fall Conference, Nov. 19-21, Saratogan Hotel, Saratoga, N.Y. For more information, visit www.nycaysa.org.
* Alston Wilkes Society, Annual Meeting, Nov. 20, Seawell's, Columbia, S.C. For more information, contact Geraldine Lockhart at (803) 799-2490.